Rhoziva Natural Energy Supplement Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 222 in Supplements

July 19, 2016

I used Rhoziva when I went back to work. I like that it was in capsules, it makes it convenient to take. I appreciate that it's a Canadian product, grown here as well. I'm not sure if 6 days was enough to say for certain that I received all of the energy benefits. I did feel a little bit more relaxed and less tired when I got home from work, so I think that there is merit to this product. I just think that to maximize all the benefits, one should take it consistently for a longer period of time.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review as part of the Social Nature.

May 18, 2016

I got a free sample pack of Rhoziva from a SocialNature campaign. However this natural health product is so good (in my opinion) I just have to share it here too. Right from the first sample I noticed a difference in mental clarity (I get fibrofog from fibromyalgia) heightened energy (I also have ME) and when I tweeted @Rhoziva on Twitter I found out it helps with high blood pressure too! (Yep, alsp have that.) This really helps me have the energy to last past 4pm. No crashes afterwards. All natural. Fantastic!

May 17, 2016

I can't really rate the price as I haven't purchased them yet, but I had an opportunity to sample them fro 6 days and I felt a difference in using them. I will be looking into buying them for sure.

April 29, 2016

I recently had the opportunity to Try Rhoziva, Rhodiola Rosea. I suffer from depression and anxiety. The first week taking this pure, potent and powerful supplement I noticed a HUGE difference. My mood improved and I feel happy. I was looking for balance and Rhoziva, you delivered. You get energy without stimulants and my coffee consumption has decreased. When a stressful situation comes my way, I can handle with calm. When you have losses, trauma or recurring stressful situations you need this supplement. I will forever take it. Thank you for changing my life. I found the right supplement because of you. #Rhoziva

April 23, 2016

I wrote this review also @SocialNature But I really do love this product. So I thought I would also share it with my #Chickadvisor Friends.
    First of all I was totally happy to hear that #Rhoziva (Natural Energy Supplement) is made in Canada. I love to share and endorse Canadian Products. I was also very lucky to win a year supply @Rhoziva and a 6-day Sample pack @SocialNature. I have been using #Rhoziva for well over a month now and I wanted to give this healthy supplement a chance. So I could share to a truthful review. I started noticing real difference just after a couple of days. I felt more mentally fit, more energetic and I actually felt better about myself. I work in a very busy grocery store , on my feet all day. constantly moving and always having to be happy, friendly as well as productive. I found #RhozivaCanada helped me to cope better, be in such a great state of mind and also helped me to deal with stressful situations much more effectively. It also helped me get through my days without being so tired and exhausted. I like that fact that #Rhoziva contains all-natural ingredients, as all the essential vitamins B12, D3, E and many more. Also has #RhodiolaRoseaRoot to help you with memory, helps with your immune system, helps you to stay focused and so much more. This #Rhoziva (Natural Energy Supplement has helped me with my job, home life, everyday life and family Thanks so much @RhozivaCanada & @SocialNature for letting me experience all the benefits #Rhoziva. Really am so happy I was fortunate to try and give a honest review #RHOZIVA. I highly recommend this very healthy alternative to a healthier well-being and lifestyle.

April 20, 2016

I received a free sample of this product from social nature, but anyone can go and request a free 6 day sample from their website. I have low iron so often am sluggish and slow so I was excited to try this product. I did notice I felt more alert, although I was still yawning and I still slept well when taking the product (I was afraid it was going to keep me awake at night). I noticed a lift in my mood but also a slight loss of appetite... not enough to worry about almost a good thing, just meant I wasn't as hungry, but that is most likely a result of not being as tired so my body didn't crave more food for energy. Social nature has a coupon code for 20% off so I may look into purchasing this product for the occasional lift, but I wouldn't want to take it everyday only because you need to take it twice a day which is a lot to remember to take consistently.

April 19, 2016

I received a 6 day sample of this supplement from Social Nature.
    This product showed up at my door at the perfect time!
    I was just finishing an evening shift and working at 7 am the next day.
    I am typically sluggish and anxious after short shifting.
    The first couple days of using this product I didn't notice any difference.
    I was super drained and trying to catch up on sleep still.
    On the fifth and sixth day my mood did lift and I felt refreshed in the
    mornings. However, this is a pretty typical cycle for me. I am not sure
    if the supplement was responsible for the mood improvement or I
    just needed to simply catch up on sleep.
    I think I need to use this product for a longer period of time to notice
    any significant results.