Rice Krispies Gluten Free Cereal

Rice Krispies Gluten Free Cereal Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 342 in Cereal

February 12, 2016

Surprisingly the taste is quite good. I thought my kids would hate it but instead they love it and didn't even notice I switched it to the gluten-free one. Tastes great when making rice krispies squares too! YUM

February 11, 2016

My nephew is gluten free so when I was visiting him we both had a bowl of this cereal in the morning. I really enjoyed it. It was still that crispy cereal I love and I didn't notice a difference. My nephew loves it.

February 11, 2016

Being gluten free iam always looking for new products. This stuff tasted OK! It was good for a change but I would not recommend for every day use. Not somethingI really liked.

July 29, 2015

Well, I was not impress of the taste! As much as I like the original Rice krispies, these ones were not very tasty and I would not recommand it.

July 22, 2015

From the taste to the popping sounds these are so comparable to the original rice krispies is so great that more and more companies are jumping on the gluten free wagon. Soon it will be as if gluten was never a thing. My kids enjoy this cereal just as much and the rest of the family.

July 22, 2015

RICE KRISPIES GLUTEN FREE CEREAL;

I was surprised how similar the taste is between both gluten-free and non gluten-free.
    Both so similar, so good. Rice Krispies truly made a good comparison cereal for those with health issues and those healthy!

I like the same taste, flavour, texture, and knowing it is gluten-free makes it a great alternative!!!

Great for those suffering with digestive issues.