Rice Krispies Granola Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #239 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Snap!* Crackle!* & Pop!* have fused two things that kids love - Rice Krispies Squares* Bars & Granola Bars to create Rice Krispies Granola Bars! This fun, ooey-gooey new bar is made with Rice Krispies* cereal and whole grain oats, and contains 2g of fibre. Available in two delicious flavours: Cocoa and Strawberry.

April 27, 2012

I hate the strawberry ones. They taste like strawberry flavoring it doesn't taste natural at all. I would never buy the strawberry ones again.

April 26, 2012

I am not a fan of boxed rice krispies squares and I am definitely not a fan of these. sorry. That being said not even my kids are fans of these. one of them says he will eat them because they are there the other wont touch them at all. they do not like the texture or the strawberry flavouring.

April 16, 2012

We were never fans of boxed Rice Krispie snacks but I won a sample of them through a Facebook promotion and we are converts! They are not as sweet as the regular squares, which we enjoy, and the strawberry flavour is delightful. We have bought them many times over now and will continue to do so.

April 12, 2012

I have 3 kids in the house, that were very excited when these came out, as they were getting bored of the regular rice krispes, Out of the 3 kids, 2 of them thought they were great, and 1 really didn't like them. I can't try them cause i have an allergy to strawberries. But I will say this, the price is very good, especially if you can find a coupon to match up with it. They make a great snack for school, or if your on the go but don't want the kids to eat to much for dinner, but they need something to tide them over. I would rate this as a nice improvement to the rice krispes line, and will continue to purchace them for the kids.

Stephanie Wright

April 12, 2012

Love these!! I am already a fan of Rice Krispies, but they have outdone themselves with this product. Perfect taste of straweberry ( not too sweet), and great texture. I love them, kids love them. Win /Win. Plus a great price to try with the coupons kelloggs offered when they first came out.

March 18, 2012

I bought the Rice Krispies Granola Strawberry because it was on sale. I was reluctant because of the strawberry flavour. The granola squares are good and the strawberry flavour is not overwhelming. It is a little sweeter than I prefer. The nutritional information is good. It is 2 Weight Watchers points. I would buy it again.