Rice Krispies Multigrain Shapes Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 322 in Cereal

May 29, 2015

these cereal are great and all my family loves them. They are multigrain too and can easy be eaten with or without milk. they are a favorite at my house, with the kids and the parents!! :)

January 26, 2015

My children love the new variety of rice krispies. They are sweetened already so no need to add sugar, to me just a little too sweet. My children like all varieties of rice krispies, these are a nice change but I prefer to stick to original and add berries for a sweetener.

November 28, 2014

Receive a free box to try. Myself and my son didn't like the taste or texture of it. My daughter was so-so. Didn't acre if I bought it again. I love original Rice Krispies though! Love the idea of the Multigrain, just doesn't taste great.

October 06, 2014

Wow. I was totally excited for this cereal and so was my 3 year old son. But it ended up being an all around disappointment. The cereal is colored with Annatto which normally wouldn't bother me except the cereal is literally orange (like, pumpkin orange) in color which is very off putting. Second, the moment you add milk to it: complete mush. There is no "snap, crackle, pop" and merely just greying mush in the bowl. My son wouldn't eat it with milk and I don't blame him. The only redeeming quality of this cereal is that dry it makes a great snack for little hands to munch on. Otherwise, don't waste your money.