• Ricola Cough Drops
  • Ricola Cough Drops

Ricola Cough Drops Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

February 05, 2016

The Cherry flavor is wonderful. Not that cough syrup taste. It is not over powering that even children and use them and will like them. The price of the cough drops is right in line with all others. Not over priced at all. Ricola Cough drops really help open up the sinuses and soothes the cough.

January 17, 2016

Just bought 2 packs of these. They are nice and gentle on my throat and taste so good. I love the honey flavour. Sometimes I take these when I have a sore throat from dry air.

January 17, 2016

I had tried a different brand of cough drops which didn't help so got these and instantly I could feel improvement!

March 09, 2015

Whenever I feel a sore throat coming along, I usually reach for Ricola cough drops. They have a range of flavors available but my favorites are the Natural Herb, Honey Lemon with Echinacea, Mixed Berry and Menthol. I didn't like the ones with the liquid centers as the flavor was a little too overwhelming and strong for me. Otherwise, these are tasty cough drops that really help soothe pain and a dry, itchy throat. They are very affordable and there is a good amount in each bag. If you're pregnant, please ask your doctor about eating these as they do contain natural herbs.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas