Ricola Herb Throat Drops

Ricola Herb Throat Drops Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 475 in Remedies

March 07, 2016

I think these are my favourite cough drops. They taste so good, it's a treat for when you're sick rather than something you need. I love the lemon flavour. It makes my throat feel better. The price is great as well.

February 17, 2016

In my opinion these are the best for a cough or sore throat, or any time you are feeling sick! The active ingredients in some have pectin or menthol to soothe or numb, Ricola on the other hand has an herbal blend including peppermint for that menthol effect as well as other herbs for their own beneficial properties. These are super effective and also taste good. The cost a little more than other brands and include a lot in the bag so everyone can get some when there's a bug around.

January 30, 2016

its kinda expensive
but its worth it because they sell u herbs that actually help boost ur immune system and enhance ur body defence.

July 08, 2015

Love this brand! Tastes good and works great too!

July 03, 2015

smooth and mild taste, helps ease sore dry itchy throat

July 03, 2015

I prefer to use these over other brands that are too harsh and strong. These have a milder taste and do the trick to relieve dry throat.

July 01, 2015

I love the Ricola brand of herb products. I prefer this brand over any other throat drop on the market. They are loaded with herbs and vitamins to protect and soothe your inflamed throat. These work very well when I have a severe sore throat.

May 31, 2015

Ricola cough drops are perfect to use when you have a cold. They are so soothing on your throat and help make it feel better temporarily!

May 26, 2015

These drops provided great relief for my cough during colds though the taste is a bit rough.

September 25, 2013

Kept coughing at night tried Ricola and they helped suppress my cough. Great tasting and relatively inexpensive!