Ricola Sea Berry Herb Drops

Ricola Sea Berry Herb Drops Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 475 in Remedies

November 29, 2013

I just tried the sea berry for the first time. Great taste! Finally a cough drop that my daughter will actually take.

October 22, 2013

De tres Bon bonbon, qui ont un Bon goût, un format idéal Et fonctionnent bien.

October 02, 2013

i really like these they seem to work and the taste isnt that bad either

September 06, 2013

I was so skeptical when my mother-in-law gave me those for my cough, but they really work and the taste is not half that bad. I always have them on hands now.

September 05, 2013

I love all the Ricola products, this one is no exception. I love that it is not just a drop of sugar with a bit or menthol, but these drops have actual herbs, etc to help boost your immune system and to actually help you start recovering instead of just soothing the 'tickle' and nothing more. I'm not sure why we even started using them, perhaps it was a coupon? But Ricola is the only cough drop my household buys anymore and Sea Berry is a new favourite.

December 11, 2012

I spotted these the other day and was curious to try them.I have tried many of the other Ricola herbal drops but have never seen these sea berry ones before.I have the start of a sore throat and thought the sea berry would be good and give a boost to my immune system.

It has a nice tangy taste and sea berries have three to seven times more vitamin C then a lemon also vitamin B and Beta carotene levels that are higher then carrots.It also contains its regular thirteen herb blend.I also love that they are not full of sugar.They taste great and really work well for a sore throat.