Ricola Sugar Free Lozenges In Blackcurrant
Good

Ricola Sugar Free Lozenges In Blackcurrant Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 475 in Remedies

July 12, 2016

This is the first thing i get when i get a soar throat. They taste delicious (not just this flavour, all of them are delicous!) and are made of natural ingredients.

February 19, 2016

J'aime les losanges Ricola qui sont doux mais efficaces. Ils aident à adoucir la gorge et à enlever la douleur et la sécheresse. De plus, cette saveur est délicieuse.

September 30, 2015

Just like Fishermans friends are my husband's go to, Ricola is one of mine. They work great, and help sooth. They come in a variety of different flavour, and the bags hold a lot, which is great for the price. I would definitely recommend this product

June 11, 2015

Ricola lozenges are great, they work so good when you have a cough or a sore throught, and blackcurrant is my favorite flavour

June 11, 2015

I love the Ricola brand of products. This flavor is unique and I actually liked it. I love to use their throat drops because they are loaded with so many herbs that are good for your body.

May 15, 2015

The product met my expectations. I heard a lot of great reviews about this lozenges and it really made my sore throat gone. Taste great, its a tad price but really worth it than other brands.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play