Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel Candies

Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel Candies Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 180 in Candy

July 18, 2016

Whoa! These are scrumptious. The caramel and deep rich chocolate marry so well. You can eat the entire bag. I picked these up at 3$ a bag! Great deal.

June 11, 2016

I really, really like these. The caramel is chewy and chocolatey, and the chocolate that covers it is rich and creamy. These are really addictive. Cannot recommend highly enough - but don't expect me to share!

January 20, 2016

These satisfy that chocolate yet chewy and savoury craving we all get from time to time ( or in my case daily )

April 16, 2015

These are the best chocolate candy out there. They are chocolate candy that taste sort of like tootsie roll and have a chocolate center that is so good. If you haven't tried these and love chocolate, you may want to try these. The bag of risen can be found almost any store and are fairly priced.

What do you think, have you tried them?

April 14, 2015

#Riesen #Chewy #Chocolate #Caramel #Candies are so chocolaty, full of delicious creamy caramel and bite size pieces of yummy candy. Chocolate caramel covered in rich #European chocolate. Lasts a long time Great price.

April 14, 2015

These are so addictive! The only problem I have with these is when I sadly get a stale pack, then it's like trying to chew rubber. But when they're good, they're great! Chocolatey, with lots of yummy caramel, they're just scrumptious!

April 14, 2015

These are really good chocolates but the caramel in the middle is so hard to chew. If I even eat two in a row my jaw gets pretty sore because they are sooo chewy! I wish they were less chewy because they are actually pretty yummy.

January 31, 2015

These small candies are okay, but not what I buy on a regular basis. To me, they are on the hard side and stick to my teeth, making it hard to chew them. My son loves them.

January 16, 2015

I love this sweet treat. It is chewy and so chocolaty and delicious. I purchase it on a regular basis.

January 15, 2015

These are pure sinful decadence. The rich taste of the chocolate caramel coated with a rich European chocolate is heavenly. These are meant to be shared because it's hard to only eat one. They are a satisfying treat with intense flavor.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil