Rihanna Rebelle Perfume Reviews

Ranked #528 out of 1213 in Perfume

December 29, 2015

Rihanna Rebelle Perfume;

cheap perfume
scent disappears quickly, does not last on the skin & body
cheap smell, not mature more classier scents I am used to

Don't like the bottle either

Glad won't be buying

December 29, 2015

I got this rihanna rebelle perfume recently and i like it, it does have a different smell everytime you smell it you forget what its gonna smell like but it does smell good.

July 23, 2015

It is not a horrible perfume the smell is ok on some people but its not for me. I found that it just doesnt have that mature feminine smell i like. Also no staying power at all. So upset when i have to spray something more then one in an evening.

July 22, 2015

This is one of the most complex scent I have ever tried... With every try you smell different notes. I'm usually have no problem deciding if I love or hate the scent. This one leaves me confused. I love it and I don't...

May 07, 2015

I bought this perfume on a whim to try and found it to be mediocre. I don't love it, I don't hate it. I wouldn't buy it again though.

It smells decent enough it just doesn't last and I don't like the way it smells after it fades. I'm much more into the prestige brands, they smell better and have way better staying power.

May 07, 2015

All I know is Rihanna must smell AMAZING!!
I get so many compliments when I am wearing anyone of her copious fragrances.

They have this Warmth sensual light amber musk about them witch I LOVE in a scent as I don't do too well with overtly floral fragrances. There are small notes of sweetness but minimal.

The Price point on these perfumes are pretty decent in comparison to others. Heck if you play your cards right at Shoppers you could get it for like $20.

I used to Love Beyoncé Heat and Hugo Boss Deep Red, I found Rihanna is a quasi dupe for them all as it has similar characteristics but is better, as is the price haha.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care