Rimmel 1-2-3 Looks Adjustable Volume Mascara

Rimmel 1-2-3 Looks Adjustable Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #649 out of 775 in Mascara

May 10, 2016

Amazing!! There is no better word I can chose to use than amazing. This mascara does exactly what it says it does. I got so many compliments on my eyes to the point people asked ifni had fake lashes on. It doesn't clump, it goes on smooth, my eye lashes were sticking together half way through the day and I never had to reapply the product. It was fantastic ... I just found myself a new best friend lol I would highly recommend this to anyone out there wanting the boost and volume for a decent price and great quality :)

January 12, 2016

amazing results ! my lashes have never looked longer and fuller in my whole life !

June 10, 2015

I got this mascara at my local walmart on clearance for only $5!!! Best $5 I've ever spent on mascara. Gives my eyes a full wide eyed look. Love it! Went back and bought 3 more :)

May 27, 2015

I typically use all Rimmel make-up, and this mascara is great. The product only requires one coat to see a noticeable difference in the length and volume of my lashes. It typically lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It also doesn't flake like so many other drugstore brand mascaras. Love this product!

March 13, 2015

I bought this wanting bigger lashes it gave me bigger lashes but it didn't last I live in newfoundland Canada OK sure this isn't NYC and weather here is crap and especially in winter we always got snow but I feel I should be able to walk from house to car without my mascara running which is exactly what this did

March 10, 2015

love rimmel products! I always buy their and mascara lipsticks

February 05, 2015

Favorite mascara. I love it because it makes me look like I have fake eyelashes without any hassle at all! Would recommend this to everyone!

January 07, 2015

Awesome and quite pleased with the results. Swirly brush makes your lashes feel girly-girly.

January 05, 2015

I liked this liner, came out a bold black color and didn't wipe off easy

July 09, 2014

It made my lashes clump! It did not go on evenly. It was not the desired effect. My lashes felt heavy and it was very difficult to apply to bottom lashes.