Rimmel 25hr lasting finish with comfort serum

Rimmel 25hr lasting finish with comfort serum Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 414 in Concealer

August 08, 2016

Definitely a perfect product! High coverage light weight foundation with a semi matte natural look. Blends seamlessly with your skin tone and stays on all day, practically water and sweat proof! Can me used for lighter coverage if mixed with moisturizer.

June 27, 2016

Great formula. Covers very well, very moisturizing also. Stays on all day! The pump is nice too and the glass bottle sits nicely. One of the best choices at the drug store!

June 24, 2016

I found my perfect match easily using the display samples available at shoppers drugmart and was easily able to select a shade that worked for me. It's lightweight and provides a nice long lasting coverage that is holding up with this hot weather.

February 16, 2016

This foundation is my favourite from the drug store. Perfect for combo skin. Keeps me matte but not drying. The colour selection is great. Last a full work day. Does noy break me out.

February 08, 2016

This is a great foundation for dry skin! It's creamy and fairly moisturizing! While it is touted to be full coverage, I would say that it comes in at a solid medium coverage, with the possibility of being built up to a fuller coverage. It lasts me through a full work day and, doesn't slip around too much! However, if your skin is oily, I would stay away from this one - it's doesn't have a lot of mattifying properties!

February 08, 2016

This foundation beats my Estée Lauder perfect finish!

After a couple hours my skin looked dewy and fresh and it lasted all day!!!

February 06, 2016

I love it ! Good coverage , stay on all day ( maybe Not 25hrs ) , do Not oxidize on me

January 14, 2016

Drugstore price for an high end product. You get full coverage and it is lightweight. love it

January 14, 2016

For a drugstore foundation this is really good. It keeps me matte but not completely which I love.

January 05, 2016

I came upon this foundation by accident and I'm so glad I did! I had just finished my own foundation (which wasn't working for me) and my sister bought the wrong shade of this one, which turned out to be perfect for me. So I thought, why not just try it? I have been using this since.

Texture: I love how it's so light and it doesn't really feel like you're wearing full coverage foundation, but it does the job of it. It's very light on the skin and not irritating. I had no break out issues with it either.

Price: It's around $10 in my area, which I think is okay compared to other drugstore prices.

Final finish: It can be a little dewy once you're done, which is something I don't like on my face (if that's what you like then that's awesome), so I tend to put powder over top of it to set.

Cons: I wish the bottle was a little bigger and there was more product in it.

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

leFyfe added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette