• Rimmel BB Creme
  • Rimmel BB Creme

Rimmel BB Creme Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 08, 2016

Gives great coverage on all those nasty spots, scars and pimples. It's a little thick but it definitely does the job. I use a face primer so that it doesn't feel too thick.

August 11, 2016

the shades matched perfectly to my skin. I like a foundation to cover but not over power, and this bb cream does the trick. Ive been wearing it all summer and havent had any breakouts from it.

August 11, 2016

This isn't my fave BB Cream out there, but it is still worth it for the price. I think BB Creams are perfect for the summer when foundation feels too heavy, a summer must- have really.

August 04, 2016

I got the bb cream in medium and I liked it the coverage was very nice. It's not cakey at all it doesn't cling to dry skin which I have around the nose area. I felt it blends nice with the fingertips as well as a beauty blender.

June 28, 2016

This have been my go too foundation for about two years now and have nothing but good things to say about it. The color lights matches my skin tone pretty spot on. The texture is a creamy to matte finish which usually stays put all day without having to reapply. A bottle usually lasts me quite a few months and the price is amazing

February 24, 2016

This bb creme goes on so smooth and provides great coverage. A little goes a long way. Each shade matches many different skin colors. Super convenient as you can find this in your local drugstore :)