• Rimmel BB Creme
  • Rimmel BB Creme

Rimmel BB Creme Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 189 in BB Creams

December 28, 2016

Great quality for the price. This is one of the only BB cremes that seems to cover my blemishes perfectly and doesn't leave my skin too shiny or oily afterwards. Will buy again.

December 21, 2016

I do like this now that I've got BB creams into my rotation. I love that it has 9 features in one product so that I don't have to put so many types of products on before my makeup. This is the first BB I've thoroughly tried, and I'm surprised how sheer it is. I know it's not a foundation, but it completely blends in to my face. I can see (especially when trying some on the back of the hand) that it has a bit of illumination to it, that it reflects light. I love that it has primer in it especially so for me it's like a super-primer with a lot of other features. It doesn't look dry or oily, but it does give a slight amount of concealing. Don't think that it's an all-in-one coverage product though, it didn't mask any blemishes for me and you still have to use liquid and powder foundation as well as this.

September 08, 2016

Gives great coverage on all those nasty spots, scars and pimples. It's a little thick but it definitely does the job. I use a face primer so that it doesn't feel too thick.

August 11, 2016

the shades matched perfectly to my skin. I like a foundation to cover but not over power, and this bb cream does the trick. Ive been wearing it all summer and havent had any breakouts from it.

August 11, 2016

This isn't my fave BB Cream out there, but it is still worth it for the price. I think BB Creams are perfect for the summer when foundation feels too heavy, a summer must- have really.

August 04, 2016

I got the bb cream in medium and I liked it the coverage was very nice. It's not cakey at all it doesn't cling to dry skin which I have around the nose area. I felt it blends nice with the fingertips as well as a beauty blender.

June 28, 2016

This have been my go too foundation for about two years now and have nothing but good things to say about it. The color lights matches my skin tone pretty spot on. The texture is a creamy to matte finish which usually stays put all day without having to reapply. A bottle usually lasts me quite a few months and the price is amazing

February 24, 2016

This bb creme goes on so smooth and provides great coverage. A little goes a long way. Each shade matches many different skin colors. Super convenient as you can find this in your local drugstore :)