Rimmel Broken Heart Mascara

Rimmel Broken Heart Mascara Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 775 in Mascara

May 09, 2016

Only tried it a couple of times, i love it more than previous cover girl products; I am unsure of how long the lovely lashes last but at least a normal work day. Glad I tried it!

April 15, 2016

I do like this mascara its great.It dosnt smudge and its waterproof so you don't look like a racoon.It really is wonderful and I got it on sale at no frills so I really scored.it also makes your lashes look more separated witch I like.

January 14, 2016

This mascara is the best . It doesn't clump up at all and adds the wow factor to my eye makeup. Perfect for going over false eyelashes or just make your own eyelashes pop !

January 04, 2016

Loved this mascara no clumping glided in smoothly and made my lashes pop..will buy again.

December 23, 2015

I did like this mascara, however I found that I had to apply multiple times throughout the day because it would wear off. It would also break off and I would have chunks of black on my face ... Not so hot lol. Idk if that's just me or I got a bad tube or what.

December 09, 2015

My lashes thank me for this stuff, big lovely lashes. No clumps and I love the brush.

September 04, 2015

Love the formula, I'm not sure what it is but its never clumpy when I apply it,

July 31, 2015

Who ever said, the higher the price the better the product? That was a definite lie. I paid only $6.99 for this beautiful Broken Heart Mascara by Rimmel. This is better than any other mascara I have ever tried, just by being itself! I apply two layers, one after the other dries and it just makes my eyes POP! I even enjoy this more than my 3D mascara, which is definitely odd because EVERYONE prefers 3D mascara now-a-days.

June 17, 2015

It's a very good mascara I recommend it , I've used many kind of mascara but this one is my favorite it gave my eyelashes the volume and the length that I need , I love it , it's the best , try it ladies !!!

May 30, 2015

I love this line, and this mascara