Rimmel Just Let It Go Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

Rimmel Just Let It Go Gentle Eye Make Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

September 12, 2016

Okay so I have been using this product for so many years, it has been my go to eye make up remover. I love this product because it is so gentle that works for my sensitive skin. I have used many eye make up remover products in the past and they have been so oily that it irritates my eyes! This product definitely is gentle and removes make up with just one wipe!

June 12, 2016

takes off waterproof eyemake up easily without much effort and pain , you donot need to apply a whole lot just a little dab does the job, plus it does not burn the eyes I have very sensitive eyes and no problems what so ever

February 07, 2016

This product is very good at removing eye makeup, I just wish it was a little more gentle, at times it leaves my eyes feeling itchy.

January 20, 2016

I love rimmel products , and the always surprise me with the products they have , I love this eye makeup remover , it removes all the makeup with no mess , and it won't damage my eyelashes it's the best I love it

September 23, 2015

This is the best makeup remover out there! Never leaves my eyes greasy it just takes away my eye makeup even the toughest mascara with no tugging required!

July 15, 2015

Not bad! I recently switched from Neutrogena and I think I prefer this one. Doesn't feel as oily and works to get my makeup off pretty thoroughly!

June 19, 2015

I have been using this eye make up remover for a few years now and just love it. It's not oily and it removes every bit of make up including waterproof mascara. It's affordable and does the job.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk