Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1057 in Lipstick

January 08, 2017

Some of my fave go to matte red lipsticks come from this line. They never dry out, have long lasting staying power and beautiful pigmentation. I find Rimmel has frequent sales between my local superstores and Shoppers making it a great way to build up my collection at a great price.

October 01, 2016

Let's start off by saying it's my absolute favorite! It doesn't sit on my lips and get dull. It actually keeps my lips moisturized so I don't need to add lip balm before. The price is awesome. It has a nice creamy feel to it.

September 15, 2016

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur de fruit de ses rouge à lèvre.Bonne durée sur les lèvres.Je possède la couleur 107 et je l'adore,cette couleur est le rouge parfais pour moi.

September 07, 2016

These lipsticks are amazing. They go on easy and dry down to a beautiful matte finish. They are a good price for the quality and they come in some gorgeous colors.

August 04, 2016

The lipstick feels smooth going on feels great on the lips. The colours are great, favourite one is Rossette beautiful nude! So great can't wait to grab a few more of these!

June 09, 2016

The lipstick is really good. At first I only bought it because Zoe Sugg kept saying it and than i found to love it! It did not stay all day but it is definitely matte and very pigmented. I would purchase it again!

April 29, 2016

One of my favorites lipsticks ever is Rimmel Kate matte in any shade, it last longer on your lips and is really matte, the colors are really gorgeous and every shade is prittier than the other. I highly recommended.

April 07, 2016

This is one of my favourite drugstore brand lipsticks. They are so pigmented, long-lasting, moisturizing and best of all - they are affordable! I also feel like the shades work well with many skin tones.

March 23, 2016

Love this formula ! Great colour selection and I love the packaging. Formula lasts a long time and isn't too drying on your lips either. Highly recommend this product.

March 15, 2016

The texture of the lipstick is too drying on the lips. Yes, it is a matte but many products out there are still somewhat creamy. The color range is fantastic, but I won't be repurchasing due to the dryness.