• Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation with Comfort Serum
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation with Comfort Serum

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation with Comfort Serum Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 652 in Foundation

March 04, 2017

Overall, I like this foundation. It's pretty lightweight and doesn't settle into any pores or lines on my face, and I think it looks pretty natural. It's got a decent amount of coverage, but I still need to do spot concealing to cover what the foundation doesn't.

February 27, 2017

This foundation feels light on my skin and gives a medium to full coverage which lasted on me for around 10 hours. It began to get a bit oily after around 7 hours of wear but I do naturally have oily skin. It also has a slight scent which may bother some people but I don't think it is overwhelming and goes away after a while.

January 28, 2017

This is my favourite foundation by far! I always buy it for $10 and it lasts me a very long time. It matches my medium-light skin tone perfectly without making me look orange.

September 25, 2016

I really love this foundation, a lot goes a long way, and it gives great coverage. I find that it can be a little sticky (maybe because of the serum?) but that goes away once I set it with powder, and it lasts all day long. At the end of the day it can feel a little itchy, but it's usually almost time to take it off when that happens. I love the glass bottle and the pump it comes in, so cute and convenient! I would absolutely recommend. The only big downside is the lack of colour selection.

July 18, 2016

I love this foundation! Very good coverage and leave skin with a beautiful soft finish. Blurs lines and evens skin tone out very well. For the price , this is an awesome find. Would recommend to anyone.

June 21, 2016

And comfort serum is no joke! I feel like I am at the spa when I use this product. It gives a medium to full coverage. I did not find that this product caused me to have breakouts.

June 12, 2016

I love this foundation because it lasts so long , even though I take my make up off at night before going to bed I still love how long it lasts you don't have to reapply it through out the day it stays put for a long time

June 08, 2016

One of my favorite foundations. Great price. Its full coverage but doesn't look cakey on me. I love that it has a pump and don't mind the smell. The only thing I can see people having problems with is that there are not a lot of colors to choose from and there are no darker colors. I have really lite skin so that's not a problem for me.

May 30, 2016

amazing coverage, packaging and product for drug store. comparable to high end, great consistency, recommend to me by someone showing dupes on youtube. love it.

April 24, 2016

I really like this foundation, it's light but has great coverage. I did notice that there is a floral scent to it that goes away after a while, and it's a pleasant scent. The lasting power was really good, i didn't use a primer cause i wanted to try it out without one at first and I would say that it last a long time. The only place where it started to break a bit after 7-8 hours was around my dry areas,which was expected. Around other areas of my face it really did stay on for a long time and the best part there was no transfer on anything. I did get a bit oily but not as bad as with the Maybelline Matte+Poreless, this one did a better job at keeping me matte and less oily. It does feel tacky after you put it on but use a powder and it's fine. For the price, I paid 9$, it was totally worth it.