Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail English Rose
Good

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail English Rose Reviews

Ranked #1199 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro English Rose provides polished perfection for flawless up to ten days colour and shine. With micro-sized minerals that fill in imperfections on the nail surface, this enamel creates a smooth and very glossy finish for up to ten days of maximum colour impact and shine.

June 15, 2015

This nail polish lasted a complete week on my nails im so impressed. It was like going to the salon long lasting effect . Add a base coat and top coat and your set.

March 11, 2015

Pretty nice nail polish, rimmel has always been high quality for a great price.

January 31, 2015

All of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polishes are awesome! The brush makes it so easy and smooth to apply. Looks like I went and paid for a professional manicure. All the colors are amazing!

July 27, 2011

I picked this polish up because it was on sale cheap and I found out why when I tried it. I wasn’t thrilled with Rimmal’s Lasting Finish Pro nail polish at all. It seemed very thick to me. The first coat hardly even covered my longest nails. The next coat went on in globs and was streaky. When I’d hold my hand up to the light you could see strips through each nail, so you could tell it wasn’t even at all. I even put a clear coat over top of it to try and give it a smooth finish. I can’t tell you if it’s long lasting as they clam it is because I couldn’t stand looking at it on my nail for more then one day. It does come with a nice shaped brush that covers some of your nails in just about one swipe, but like I said it looks awful on. I wouldn’t recommend Rimmel lasting Finish Pro to anyone no matter what price they could get it for.