Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 1019 in Lipstick

August 24, 2016

This is my favourite lipstick right, it's vibrant and smells very nice. It makes my lips bold and shiny, or you can blot and get a nice matte look. I will definitely be buying more in the future.

February 23, 2016

I picked up Stellar, and normally I’m not a huge fan of lipgloss, but Apocalips has the rich colour of a lipstick, and a smooth creamy finish. The formula is a bit wet, but I found it to be really lightweight. The brush has a little pocket to collect the lacquer so you don’t need to continuously dip the brush back in the tube. The colour is so vibrant, I only needed to dip the brush once to achieve the pigmentation I wanted. The only thing off putting about this product was the smell. It’s got an almost chemical plastic smell, but it fades after a while.

November 07, 2015

Just got a few of these in different shades. I am quite impressed so far! Great color! Vibrant and beautiful! Shiny and long lasting. Very affordable as well. I will likely purchase more when I run out!

July 08, 2015

Great product leaves my lips feeling good not dry or sticky like some others. Sleek design fits well in the hand and looks good coming out of my bag. Applicator design captures enough product to complete the job in one dip.

April 23, 2015

It's not too expensive and works great! The pigmentation and staying power is amazing. I've gotten shade after shade! It's so worth the price. I would compare it to the Stila all day liquid lipstick :)

April 21, 2015

I got this lip lacquer at target and i have been using it every day since. The color of it is really good and it suits me but it is a little bit sticky for a little bit so you have to wait before double coating it, but other than that i really enjoy it and i would buy it again.

March 31, 2015

I was scared to try these for a long time but I borrowed my friend's and I went out and bought ALL THE SHADES (oops). I love them.

March 09, 2015

A great range of vibrant colours. I own 2 and they're very high impact. They apply smoothly, but you need to be careful as they do stain quickly. Transfer is an issue so you need to give it a lot of time to dry if you want to apply more layers. Blotting is a must!

November 13, 2014

I love these lip products!

They are super pigmented, long-lasting, non-sticky and taste yummy. They feel a little bit dry on the lips, but other than that there is nothing I would change. :)

October 23, 2014

This was just ok, a bit too sticky for me, I tired Apocalyptic shade. Did not suit me. I would not buy again.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk