• Rimmel London Brow this way Gel
Good

Rimmel London Brow this way Gel Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 248 in Eyebrow Care

October 20, 2016

This is one of my favourite products. I use the "Blonde" gel daily on my dark blonde brows and the result is thicker and natural looking brows. I find that it lasts all day and washes off easily with soap and water. Definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to fill in their brows a bit and set them with minimal effort!

October 16, 2016

For the price you pay, it's a decent eyebrow gel. However, I prefer Maybelline's clear great lash which helps keep my eyebrows in place longer and feels better.

June 27, 2016

This brow gel was around 9$. You can purchase it at your local drugstore. It's extreamly affordable and works great. It will keep your brows in place all day and for me personally it makes them look darker and more defined. I will definetly be buying this product again. I have the clear gel but I will definetly be trying the tinted ones soon.

February 11, 2016

I love this product. It is similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow, but at a fraction of the cost. If you have dark brown-black hair, the colour of Rimmel's product will work a lot better for you compared to the darkest Benefit shade. The only reason I took off half a star is because the brush is a little large for the thin areas of my brows, so with a smaller brush, this would be the ultimate brow product! For the price point, you should definitely give it a try!

February 08, 2016

I'm new to brow gel or setting but this makes it super easy! I filled in and set my brows in record time.
    The only down fall is it can get clumpy if you are heavy handed, but other than that it's a fabulous product!

October 05, 2015

This was my first purchase about brows. I do not fill, draw my brows because I don't need it. But I do need a product that would keep them in place. Because mines are all over the place. And this is it. First purchase and success! Definitely recommend if you want to keep them in a place. I did not used this for filling.

October 05, 2015

I am SO crazy about this stuff - this is my #1 must have and must use every single day item. I am obsessed with eyebrow care - I think eyebrows are the best thing to perfect for your day to day look, it just cleans everything up! So anyways this stuff is incredible, no smudging after it dries, I have even worn this in the rain and had no problems but it also comes off easy at the end of the day, it has great pigmentation and looks FAB

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal