Rimmel London Clean Finish Foundation Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 595 in Foundation

Formula enriched with natural shine-controlling mineral powders for all-day oil control that won’t clog pores. Smooth Skin™ technology covers completely, for a natural, 100% poreless look. Wears all day.Don’t just mattify your complexion– go poreless!Perfect for all skin types. Fragrance free. Won’t clog pores. More information: Rimmellondon.com

September 06, 2016

My one and only cover up that I have used since I was a teenager!! I highly recommend this to every women even men!! Who want full coverage and a great complexion!

August 28, 2016

Rimmel is a great brand. It's not too expensive and a lot of their makeup is dermatologist and optimoligist tested. I bought this foundation because it was cheap as a backup and ended switching to using it full time. The texture is smooth and it blends well. It's more of a light coverage foundation though.

January 23, 2016

I love this foundation. It applies very easily and gives a medium- high coverage depending on how much you build it up. It stays on for 12 hours plus and looks very natural.

July 15, 2015

I was looking for foundation that cover sun spots and pores and stay non visible on the skin. I don't want to spend a lot of money and through it away just because it doesn't feet me. So I bought Rimmel London clean finish foundation at walmart for $5!!! And it perfect!! 240 soft beige not pinkish and not yellowish on my skin, it's perfectly cover spots and pores. it lasting for 12 ours!!! I could use it on my dry skin and it's not become flaky. I use this foundation for 2 years!

February 23, 2015

j'en ai utiliser plusieurs et c'est le seul qui ne brule pas mes yeux et convient pour bien cacher ma couperose

December 29, 2014

I do like this foundation. What I like amount it most, is that it blends on well, liquidly and then dries to a matte finish so your skin doesn't feel too dewey or too dry. The coverage and skin evening features are above average and it does stay on for most of the day, assuming you don't rub your face on anything. I use their BB cream underneath this foundation to give it that perfect desired look. The combination of the two products is 5 stars. I do recommend this product for the price range. I prefer it over other name brands, as it doesn't clog my pores, for the price and the effect.

December 29, 2014

This is not the best foundation I've ever used, but for the price it is fantastic! It give a nice even coverage that lasts for a decent amount of time. The best part about it is that the lid comes with built in spatula so you can use every drop of the product! I also find it very hand for application. Great product for a budget.

October 25, 2014

I only bought this because it was cheaply priced. I should have done some research before buying this. Firstly, the lightest shade was still too dark for my pale skin. I applied it lightly, and I liked the applicator. After a few hours, this stuff oxides BAD. All it ended up doing was turning orange. I do not recommend this at all.

August 09, 2014

I love this foundation it has great coverage and its very cheap. It has a spatula looking applicator which I totally love. I use this foundation almost everyday since it has great coverage. I would recommend this to anyone :)

July 10, 2013

Price is great! Overall great coverage!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic