Rimmel London Color Rush Mono Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1031 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

Super soft powder eyeshadows that are easy to blend. The special formula gives you maximum control over your desired effect. Ideal for fingertip application. Lasts up to 8 hours. Go on and play. 18 shades available.

March 10, 2015

It's a decent eye shadow. I like shades they offer and this one works well for me. Doesnt last too long though.

March 27, 2014

This is perfect for my smoky eye effect!

1.5/5

February 06, 2013

Did not like this product the color was too bright and it wouldn't stay on longer than 2 hours and I believe in once make up goes on your face leave your face alone

March 27, 2011

A whole night of dancing, and eyeshadow is still in tact! I love the effects for an awesome evening out, without having to touch up! Great product and even greater brand!

March 03, 2010

According to the website this eyeshadow should have been "Super soft, blendable eye shadow that lasts for up to 8 hours. Creamy pressed powder texture delivers bold colour with long lasting wear".

The only part I agree with is the "super soft" part of it. The rest of it just doesn't seem to match this product. There is nothing bold about this colour. It takes several applications for it to look remotely purple and even then it's not the purple I was hoping for. It just seems to lack pigmentation. I am in no way an expert on make up BUT I have had other eyeshadows that go on nicely in one or two applications and look exactly what I thought they were going to look like.

I have not closed to door to Rimmel products completely but I will not be purchasing this specific eyeshadow again.

February 02, 2010

I was very disappointed with this product. After a couple uses the shimmer in the middle was gone and I was left with the darker blue on the outside. The price was great, but let's face it, what girl wouldn't spend a couple more bucks for some quality shadow that lasts!

July 25, 2009

Decent all around. Nothing spectacular.