Rimmel London Color Rush Trio Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1010 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Super soft powder eyeshadows that are easy to blend. The special formula gives you maximum control over your desired effect. Ideal for fingertip application. Lasts up to 8 hours. Go on and play. 8 shades available.

March 01, 2016

Rimmel London Color Rush Trio Eyeshadow is very pigmented and the shades are pretty. The colours are easy to apply with your finger or with an applicator. The eyeshadow lasts all day and cleans off easily with cleanser and water.

February 08, 2016

These shadows come in some pretty shades but I find they don't have enough pigment.
I typically like a more bold look when I do up my eyes. I struggled to get these shades to
meet my standards.

February 08, 2016

This eye shadow is great.It goes on silky smooth, last all day and all night.It also does not crease! For the price this eye shadow is awesome l like the combinations of colors that's available! You can buy this with confidence!

January 22, 2016

This is great quality at a good price,it has great staying power ,I didn't have to do any touch ups and the colors were amazing ,very good product

May 06, 2014

Love this eye shadow..wear it a lot..wish the price wasn't to high or else i'd buy more!

August 13, 2013

I love the bold colours, and the ease it was to blend them when applying it . The price is easy on a tight budget with make-up studio results! I love Rimmel and each new piece i try from this brand I like even more than the last !

August 07, 2009

Yeah, I tend to buy things on sale and this one was on sale as well. I got it in Dreamy. I'm not gonna lie, I am a sucker for eyeshadow and this is barely there. Literally. The colours are really light despite the fact that it should be dark. Price-wise, it's expensive, even if you get it on sale. Unless if you need a really light eyeshadow (I would recommend Revlon Perle eyeshadow) this one is not worth it at all. In conclusion, don't do it. Even if it looks gorgeous in the case, it will not look the same on your face.