Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner

Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 803 in Eye Liner

February 23, 2016

I am a HUGE eyeliner fan and have tried every drug store eyeliner out there. I will never purchase another black eyeliner pencil than Rimmels Exaggerate. My friend actually recommended me this pencil and I was skeptical because I know that alot of other brands that twist the liner up have ran out way to quick for the amount I use them (30 days) and with this product i have had mine for like 3 months and have some left.It lasts on my water lines really well with minimal touch ups. I like the smudge brush that comes on it. I have literally like 5 in my makeup bag because they were on sale so I stocked up lol. LOVE this liner!!!!

January 08, 2016

The price couldve been cheaper, or else the eyeliner went on perfectly well. Love the black colour since it actually goes on black and not grey -.- Thats why I would recommend this to someone whos willing to pay extra dollars on something. But the price is the only problem for me :(

October 26, 2015

I don't like this eye liner. The applicator is too thick and too light so it is difficult to apply for me.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Downy Un Stopables in Fresh

mascara Maybelline

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores