Rimmel London Exaggerate Lipliner

Rimmel London Exaggerate Lipliner Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 107 in Lip Liner

A soft textured, fine tipped, retractable, automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. Available in 6 shades.

June 16, 2016

really stays in place and gets the job done. lip liner shouldn't be smudgeable and this stuff certainly stays put and prevents lipstick from bleeding very well

March 29, 2016

The auto twist up makes this product all the better. Wish the product was vacuum sealed as hard to find one that has not been used in a drug store. Average looking packaging. Great lasting power.

February 18, 2015

I have always liked Rimmel Cosmetics. Rimmel London Lip Liner makes my lips appear even more fuller, defined and helps my lipstick and gloss look better. It is a bit more costly than other brands but the quality speaks for it self when you apply it. Good product.

Updated On: February 18, 2015

Rimmel Lip Liner my review at ChickAdvisor.com

Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner reviews in Lip Liner - ChickAdvisor
5 reviews for Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner. Anonymous says: "I have always liked Rimmel Cosmetics. Rimmel London Lip Liner makes my lips appear even more fuller, defined and helps my lipstick...
CHICKADVISOR.COM

February 18, 2015

It's a good product. They have a good color selection that allows me to only have to buy a few and use with the assortment of lipsticks that I own. They run about $5 which isn't bad for the color, depth and longevity of the product.

March 24, 2014

I love Rimmel`s lip liners because they are so creamy and go on so nice and smoothly. They never bleed and really keep the lipstick in the lines. I also find that it last many hours and I don`t really have to reapply unless I eat food. The price is great as well.

March 04, 2014

This is a very good lipliner. The only downside is that you have to sharpen. This lipliner is creamy, and glides on the lips. It also lasts a very long time, and stayed true to color over time. I found this to transfer minimally to the things. I like how this lipliner is soft enough for a comfortable lip line application.

September 29, 2013

This is a great product that lines the lips really nicely. I love the way it always glides on my lips and never feels dry and flaky. It lasts a really long time as well and the price is fantastic. Rimmel makes many great products with very comparative prices, that are very reasonable.