• Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Curved Wand Mascara
  • Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Curved Wand Mascara
Good

Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Curved Wand Mascara Reviews

Ranked #684 out of 799 in Mascara

For the look you want. Unique combination of the hugely successful Extra Super Lash formula and a totally new, cleverly designed curved brush. Reaches all lashes, even the ones at the inner and outer corners of the eyes. The formula contains hydrogels that form an ultra-smooth film on the lashes that is ideal for building layer upon layer with no clumps and no lashes sticking together.

September 21, 2016

First time.trying this product and I'm pretty impressed, I did find it to me slightly wet for the first week of use but with exposure it's not as bad now and really hold the curl in my lashes

November 27, 2010

To get this mascara for free, all I had to do was trade in my old mascara. Now I had just bought a new mascara from another company and was a little apprehensive of trading my brand new expensive mascara to get a brand that I didn't really know. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW is all I can say about it. This mascara beats all the other on the market for non clumping, long lasting, lengthening and thickening your lashes. It's also waterproof to boot. I will never buy another brand of mascara ever again. Rimmel London is the only brand of mascara I can trust.