Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #612 out of 773 in Mascara

Natural to dramatic. Lift & build brush. Builds lashes from natural to dramatic by thickening and lengthening lashes coat after coat. Intense lash colour. You can control the volume. Ophthalmologically tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Made in England.

June 27, 2016

This mascara is absolutely AMAZING. I stumbled upon it by accident when I was forced to buy a cheap mascara and I was totally blown away. This mascara builds lashes without clumping and makes my lashes look 2x as long.

March 25, 2014

Love, love, love this one. In terms of price, I'll be honest; I actually bought it in London, UK where this was the cheapest of all the mascaras, but it's become my new favourite one!

March 01, 2014

I really like this mascara, it is a good basic natural mascara. I tend to use this more as a base, but it is a good everyday mascara as well. The staying power is pretty good with this, but it isn't waterproof.

June 25, 2013

The brush is perfect very big and fluffy but the product itself is very smudgy and clumpy. I used it twice and the third time it started clumping. It doesn't really give you "extra super" lashes but it gives a good result.

May 07, 2011

I'm always on a hunt for the perfect mascara. I love Rimmel London and own a few of their mascara's so I decided to try this one.
Rimmel London claims this product "builds lashes from natural to dramatic by thickening and lengthening lashes coat after coat". Which it does!
It doesn't rub off or flake which is a bonus. This mascara is great for people who wear false lashes, since it seperates and darkens your lashes.
Overall a great mascara!

October 13, 2010

I totally agree with Sbonin, I had a horrible time with this mascara and just ended up throwing it away. It was very annoying how clumpy my eyelashes got and I hated the curved wand, it was completely useless!

May 22, 2010

This is definitely a case of you get what you paid for. The price is good but the product is horrible. The curved wand held more product than necessary. Several eyelashes clumped into one GIANT lash. The application was difficult usually leading to getting some on my skin. It also flaked quite easily after only a few hours. Not a makeup staple.

March 17, 2010

This is a wonderful, non-clumpy mascara for very natural, defined looking lashes. I like that the formula is moist, but no so wet as to make your lashes clump together and get the dreaded spider legs look. I don't need to use a lash comb to separate my lashes out once I have put this mascara on. It gives a nice lift and lengthening effect to my lashes, yet still looks completely natural. This is my go to everyday mascara.

September 26, 2009

This is my everyday go to mascara. Put one or two coats for day or a couple more for night and your lashes look much more dramatic!. It lengthens, seperates, and most of all doesn't flake or flatten my lashes by the end of the day. LOVE IT!

July 04, 2009

Cheap and effective! I have long lashes already, so lengthening really isn't my main concern...but this mascara goes on smoothly and stays on until the end of the day. I don't use makeup remover to take it off; instead, all I have to do is brush my wet fingertips on my lashes a few times then wash my face as normal with cleanser.

Definitely worth the money!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!