Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Waterproof Mascara
Good

Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #748 out of 775 in Mascara

A "must have" everyday beauty essential. Allows for the building of unlimited coats of mascara on the lashes, whilst maintaining perfect lash separation and definition, without clumping or sticking. Get ready for an eye opening experience!

February 12, 2010

Love this mascara!! I find this one better than Lash Blast.. I bought this on sale at Pharmaplus for $1.99. It was the last one there and thought should give it a try for that price.

This holds my curl and lasts all day.. It doesnt clump on my lashes and length is superb! I just wish I can still find this mascara as I cannot find it anywhere now..

January 18, 2010

So this mascara wasn't the greatest. I find when it comes to mascara, it probably better to spend a little bit more so you have better quality. It was hard to wash off and I felt like it didn't really seperate and thicken for 'volume'

December 15, 2009

Usually I like Rimmel products, I have to say I wouldn't recommend this one. I bought it because it was on sale for like $2 and how I could I not try it at that price. It's not really worth it. I find that it was a little clumpy from the very beginning and that you have to put quite a few coats on before you really notice a difference in your lashes. I have to put on about 4 coats for day wear and even more for going out at night! The colour isn't that dark either. As for waterproof? It comes off in the shower, so If have one after the gym I need to wash all my eye makeup off even if I don't get my face wet and reapply.

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!