Rimmel London Extra WOW Lash Building Mascara Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 773 in Mascara

January 15, 2016

This mascara does the job. Good for first time users or people that aren't willing to spend a lot.

May 19, 2015

I picked this up 70% off at SDM over the weekend - couldn't say no to $3.99 mascara. I expected a larger brush for more WOW lashes, but the brush is moderate. Formula is thick. Application was ok - I found it separated and coated my lashes but didn't provide any length/volume beyond that. I would not pay full price for this.

October 03, 2014

I found this mascara to be very thick and 'gloopy' on the wand which made going on my lashes a challenge as it would clump them together in spots too.

September 20, 2014

I have to say that I am really impressed with this!
I did not curl my lashes but they did seem to receive some lift. I applied 2 coats. (my picture shows an eye with and without).
Price was really cheap. Around $5.
HOWEVER... this week Walmart Canada is having their anniversary sale and I bought this for $2.84!

June 16, 2014

i have at least 10 mascaras and this Rimmel mascara is the only one I will use. With only one application it makes it look like I actually have eyelashes. my lashes are very light in colour. if you put two layers on it has a very dramtic effect

June 13, 2014

I don't usually wear mascara but I like this one because i can wear it to work and then build it up a bit for drinks after work

June 11, 2014

goes on very smooth, doesnt clump. and looove how it leaves my eyelashes looking. plus its "blackest black" is actually very black black!! would recommend. :)