Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 322 in Primer

Rimmel London's Fix & Perfect Pro Primer transforms your complexion with it's multi-tasking formula that has five actions; it soothes to minimize pores, resurfaces for an even complexion, hydrates skin all day, mattifies and eliminates shine and protects skin from environmental aggressors. For more information: http://www.rimmellondon.com/

September 29, 2016

I was on the search for a cheap primer to try since i was just getting more in to wearing make-up. This was the cheapest at Shoppers Drugmart. This primer mattifies and smooth out my skin. It also provides a smooth canvas for my foundation and makes my face glow. On hot days when i wore it alone i notice that it brightening my face but on cooler days worn alone it made my face look dull. Its a small tube but a little dose the trick.

March 11, 2016

This is my go-to primer. I use it every day and I love it. I like the formula. It feels like a lightweight lotion. It allows for a flawless finish and it keeps the oils and shine at bay. I would recommend this.

January 15, 2016

Stay all day and make the foundation look great , the constency is feel like cream and smooths all the pores

June 10, 2015

Not too crazy about this primer; it helps my foundation apply well but doesn't keep the oil at bay as it claims.

April 28, 2015

This primer is great. A little goes a long way and it provides a great smooth canvas for foundation application. It makes my makeup last all day. Great price as well, as you can usually find it on sale.

September 13, 2014

It has some outrageous claims like it soothes resurfaces and protects. However it did not make my makeup long wearing and my makeup creased when using this product. I was highly disappointed. On a positive side, it was creamy but other than that I was not impressed!

March 25, 2014

Love the Rimmel product as it is a value price but works just a well as any department store primers I have used