Rimmel London French Manicure with Lycra and Minerals
Amazing

Rimmel London French Manicure with Lycra and Minerals Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1400 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

Offering salon-quality results at home. Incorporates Lycra technology for extra long wear, strength, elasticity, flexibility, resilience and shine. The chip-resistant, scratch-resistant formula delivers five-days of durable colour with a high-shine finish.

April 18, 2010

I purchased the Rimmel London French Manicure Pro French White Nail Tip Liner the other day and I also did a review on that product that you should probably check out. But once the tips were done I just had to find the perfect top colour that would make the tips look a little more natural, but not being too dark or milky. It is a difficult thing to discover as I have found.

I initially purchased Revlon 009 Sheer Pink as my top colour (and another darker purple shade for my toes, I reviewed them) but I wasn't satisfied with the colour on my nails for FM. The polish was fine buy it wasn't the look I was going for. I went back to the shoppers to get another top colour.

Initially I was going to get a different shade of pink from Revlon as it was on sale for $3.79, but I actually decided on the complimentary Rimmel product for my tip liner. Glad that I did as I got the look I was after and it was good polish.

The colour is clear rosy colour and it has a thicker brush, like a thin eyeshadow brush. It worked well with the tips and dried impressively fast.

I'll have to report back on the chipping as I just put it on.

All in all I would buy it again and I'm glad with the finished product.

djs888 added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher