Rimmel London GlamEyes Professional Liquid Liner

Rimmel London GlamEyes Professional Liquid Liner Reviews

Ranked #670 out of 818 in Eye Liner

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Eye Liner is the ultra precision liquid eye liner, its professional brush delivers the finest line to give you exceptional results.

June 16, 2015

This works pretty good for me. I'm getting better with applying liquid liners. I figured I'd try this one since I liked how tiny the applicator tip is. It's nice to start off with if you're new at applying liquid liners.

May 26, 2015

I LOVE this eyeliner. I have tried more expensive brands but I always find myself back to this one. It stays in place, lasts a long time and looks amazing! Washes off super easily too, which is a big plus for me because other liquid liners have been a pain to remove. It's one of my must haves!

April 07, 2015

This eyeliner burned my eye lids every time I used it, and the brush applicator wasn't the best.

March 01, 2012

The black and brown colours of this brand would receive 5 stars. The applicator allows for great accuracy and goes on smoothly. The colour is dramatic. I get lots of compliments when wearing these colours. They last all day and night, and will even stay put with a few tears or a good sweat. The more fun colours are not as good. They do not go on as nicely and are not as vibrant. If you are looking for a sharp line in black or brown then buy this brand!

January 05, 2012

I am always searching for a liquid liner that applies easily. This one isn't too bad. The brush at the end is pretty small, but it is hard to have much variation in size of your line. It dries fairly quickly, and once dry, doesn't smudge too badly. If it gets wet at all though, it will smudge a lot. All in all, not too bad, but I don't love love love it.

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

Mascara covergirl