Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #755 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Glam'Eyes and gorgeous - now's the time to start having fun with your eyes. Rimmel have made eyeshadow more exciting with their powerful silken powder formula that glides onto eyes smoothly and blends effortlessly. Your perfect shade will last as long as you can, neither creasing nor fading, making it the perfect long-wear eyeshadow Experiment and get playful with 49 London inspired colours. And for an extra bonus, we've joined forces with our international make up artist Liz Pugh to put together an at-a-glance professional application advice piece developed for each individual shade. So with all that expertise literally at your fingertips, it's impossible to go wrong.

March 10, 2016

This is a good basic, inexpensive eye shadow. I'm not sure the number on the one I have but it is blues and whites. The eye shadow stays on good and looks nice. The only issue I had was the sparkles in the one colour didn't stay put. I would look in the mirror and have sparkles everywhere like my nose and cheeks.

July 15, 2015

I did not enjoy this eye shadow at all. I purchased this product in #017. The colours were chalky and very poorly pigmented. They did not blend well on my eyelids and creased almost instantly. I would certainly not purchase this eye shadow again.

September 15, 2014

I'm using 023 Beauty Spells, it has purples, silver and black. I love it, no complaints. The black is deep enough to show up on me and is good as both a base and as where eyeliner would go. The silver is a fantastic highlighter for underbrows and eye duct area. I like the sparkly purple on the right side b/c it is so nice and sparkly and adds a little bit of purple colour. I love shimmer and sparkle (not glitter), and these are perfect. It should last me a while. I like that the back of the case has a numbered diagram of where you should put each colour... I do the same except I put the black on my lid as a base under the sparkly purple one.

June 03, 2014

I bought this eyeshadow in 001 smokey noir and use it on a regular basis. It comes with 4 different (but matching) shades and is great for doing a smokey eye look. I also like it because since it has 4 shades, its like getting 4 eye shadows for the price of one. You can use all 4 together for a dramatic look, or just stick to one or two different shades for a more subtle look. The product stays on your face really well, so minimal touch ups are needed. I would definitely recommend this to my fellow gals who love the smouldering, smokey eye look!

May 30, 2014

Very happy with this product. I find it difficult to find eye shadow that is true to the colours you see, as well as easy application and long wear. Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Quad in Smokey Brun delivers!

April 24, 2014

This product worked really well for me. It had the perfect amount of shine without being too godly, and lasted me all day. It also complemented my skin tone very nicely.

September 23, 2012

I just tried Rimmel Glam'eyes quad eyeshadow in Smokey Brun. It's an average eyeshadow, nothing spectacular. It's sheer and the pigmentation is light, so you have to apply a generous amount to get results. Smokey Brun provides great neutral colors, perfect for a natural look. I lasted long enough (a work day). For 8$, it's a great add to my make-up bag.

August 08, 2012

I have the State Of Grace' 021 quad and I love it. I don't usually use the colors together, but I love them all. The colors are vibrant and stay on long.

March 03, 2012

the quality of these shadows is nice; they're smooth but not chalky, and u def can't beat them for the price. i have the quad in 3 shades, and will be repurchasing more. really like them, i'm impressed with rimmel.

October 14, 2011

All my friends love the colors and the over all look of the 001 Smokey Noir palette. It really is very pretty and for getting it in a drugstore it works well!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml