• Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum
  • Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum Reviews

Ranked #651 out of 773 in Mascara

With a unique hybrid applicator for precise application to lashes, lash line or brows! Lash Accelerator Serum with GROW-LASH Complex:- Around-the-clock conditioning and fortifying gel helps to support healthy lash & brow growth. Shapes, separates and sets lashes and brows into place. Improves the appearance of lashes, making them look longer and fuller looking. Creates fuller, re-shaped and natural-looking brows. Quick-drying clear gel is lightweight and easy to remove.

July 17, 2014

This is a very good option if you want to get a fuller lashline and loger lashes at a very small cost. I think this produt doesn't get the love it deserves!

Application is fairly easy: the half mascara / half brush wand gives you easy application on lashline and full lashes.
Formula is great: totally clear, compared to other serums that are normally white. Non-sticky and allows you to put mascara over when dry.
After applying once in the mornig and once at night, I was able to observe significant differance in just 5 days. My lashes were a little longer, but really fuller and stronger. After 2 weeks, There was a clear change in my lashe's lenght.

This totally works, and at this cost, it would be crazy not to try it!

April 04, 2014

Love the brush, gives my lashes a full look. The black colour is a deep dark black. I dont need to reply this mascara multiple times a day, once in the morning and Im set for the day.

February 24, 2013

I love to try new beauty products and I was looking for a new eyelash serum. I tried the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum, but I was very disappointed. I chose this product because the serum was clear. The other serums that I have tried were all white. The problem that I had with this product is that the lash brush is VERY SHORT. I already have long lashes and I only have about 5 minutes in the morning to put on my makeup. It would take too much time to totally coat my lashes. If you have more time to get ready then this product may be for you.