Rimmel London Lasting Finish 10 Day Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1336 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Up to 10 days of unshockable colour. Fade proof, crack proof shining colour.

January 25, 2016

I'm always looking for a good nail polish and this one is great,dries fairly quick, has great staying power and doesn't cost alot

April 27, 2010

Forget 10 days...I couldn't get this to last a day...Yes, there is a great selection of colours and the price is reasonable, but if you're looking for something that lasts more than a day without chipping, then this isn't the product for you!

March 30, 2009

I got this on sale for $2. The colour selection is great! I got one in black, orange, salmon pink and light pink. I agree that it does chip quite easily on its own, but if you put on a good top coat it does last 10 days.

January 10, 2009

I agree with the other reviews of this product ... it is misleading to say it lasts 10 days because it certainly does not. In this case, I kind of wish there was something in between You Betcha and Fugheddaboutit because I was not completly disappointed with this nail polish. You get what you pay for with this one ... it costs about 4 bucks regular price, and I got it for 1.99 on sale at Pharma Plus. Its great for a couple of days, and also if you want to try a new colour but are unsure about it, because it is super cheap.

October 12, 2008

Chips after 1 day.

September 16, 2008

I've tried a few other Rimmel Products and have been pretty happy with them so I thought that I would give their nail polish a try. While it wasn't terrible, it was not the best I've used. It started chipping the day after I applied it and it took many coats to get to the full colour of the product. The brush was also on the cheap side, it was stiff and left streaks. The brush in mine also had a few bent bristles which made smooth application a bit tricky.

January 28, 2007

I like to put nail polish on my nails even though I have an active lifestyle and Rimmel Long Lasting Nail Polish just does not cut it! I thought from the name of it (Long Lasting) that it would last longer than your average nail polish but even with a base and a top coat, this nail polish only lasted on my nails for a couple of days. The color started to come off the tips first and then down by the cuticles so I was left with a stripe of nail polish across my nails. I hear that some of the other Rimmel Nail Polish products are good but perhaps they should change the name from Long Lasting since it is definitely not the case.