Rimmel London Lasting Finish 16hr Foundation

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 16hr Foundation Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 595 in Foundation

Lasting Finish foundation. Transfer Resistant breathable make-up. Maximum staying powder! Unique ColourHold TM formula: pigments are surrounded by a protective and transfer-resistant film. Colour does not fade. Colour does not come off. Let your skin breathe! No tight feeling. No mask effect. But the comfort of a lightweight formula which lets the skin breathe. Leaving it soft, supple & hydrated. For a natural and smooth coverage that does not clog pores. Untouched beauty all day! 6 shades available.

August 13, 2014

Not a huge fan, it's super thick and it has a sand type of texture in it... I used it twice and won't be using it again...

February 18, 2014

I have gone through literally every single foundation on the planet and the only ones I use are by Rimmel. This foundation is the best bargain for your buck, since foundation is so freaking expansive for a must-have product! This product blends perfectly to skin, covering up discolour and blemishes perfectly if you add a little powder after applying. If you sweat, it wont smudge, wear off, or shin. Recently I switched to the 24 hour, of the same product and it is equally as great. I don`t really see a huge different as I usually wash it off way before 24 hours, but you never know. I have how ever had it on for long periods of time and not needed any sort of reapplying or touching up.

Overall, a great top quality foundation for the low price that it is (roughly 4 bucks at Walmart). Also gentle on the skin, long lasting and doesnt make me break out (and i have really sensitive skin). If you're looking for a foundation you wish to stick with; once you find your colour, you`ll be in love.

2 THUMBS WAAAAY UP, Check it out!!

October 21, 2013

Tres Bon Produit pour Le prix. Il couvre trés bien Et dure longtemps par contre il tâche sur les cols de chemise Et ne Donne pas un effet naturel.

June 30, 2013

the best foundation i have ever used

September 08, 2012

Just got this the other day, very happy with it! It covers a lot better than most other drugstore alternatives and it dries to a nice natural finish!

November 28, 2011

I never found a foundation i liked until i stumbled upon this foundation. I think it looks great. Doesn't look caked on or thick. It looks natural and matches well with my skin color. love it!

May 19, 2011

This is a really good drugstore brand foundation. It gives you the coverage you need without looking oily and it lasts for an extremely long time. I haven't tested if it lasts up to 16 hours but I believe it. I actually like this foundation better than my mac one and this one is a lot cheaper too.

April 27, 2011

I am always on the lookout for a good foundation to give me strong coverage without the greasiness and heaviness. Rimmel’s Lasting Finish foundation absolutely provides the needed coverage, which includes blemishes, freckles, and redness. It has a smooth texture, and blends easily; I find that a little goes a long way for covering the whole face.

My only issue is that it tends to be a bit heavy and drying for my skin. I think we can chalk this up to the consistency of the foundation. If one wants to cover up redness or acne, the formula will have to be thick to some extent. I use a primer underneath, which helps a little, as does a facial moisturizer. While I have not had this foundation on for sixteen hours, it is stable enough that it will not come off until you decide to remove it.

March 12, 2011

I really like this foundation. I will definitely keep buying.

February 08, 2010

it is a very good foundation for the price.....it stays on for a very long time.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml