Rimmel London Lasting Finish by KATE Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 1015 in Lipstick

September 14, 2016

I have this lipstick in the "Rossetto" colour. I love the colour - it's a deep red with a slight blue undertone. This lipstick applies evenly and is very flattering. However, I find that it doesn't last very long, and I have to keep reapplying it every hour or two. This is even after blotting. So I find it's a good lipstick on a budget, but it's not at all a "lasting finish".

July 12, 2016

I love this colour of lipstick. The product is very creamy and goes on easily. It is long lasting. The only thing negative I have to say is if you do not use a lip liner with it I find it bleeds onto the skin. I feel like I always have to constantly check in the mirror to make sure my lipstick is still intact.

March 09, 2016

I really like this lipstick the brand the feeling the quality and it was a fluke I grabbed it. I love the smell I love the feel of it in my lips the color is perfect so much so I got one for a friend /coworker too it matched her lip liner so well.

February 10, 2016

I have fallen in love with this lipstick. I have it in 107 and it has a beautiful matte finish that works for work or for going out. It lasts forever when I'm wearing it, which is awesome. There is a range of really nice colours to choose between. The red bottle is a little ugly, but the product itself is quite nice.
I will be picking up more colours for sure!

January 11, 2016

Love this lipstick in its red shades especially! It has really long lasting effects and stays about 6-8 hours easily. Amazing quality for the price, definitely feels a bit more high end to me. Only downside is (I feel) that it is quite drying /mattifying so I would recommend using a lip balm before applying.

May 25, 2015

These are my favourite drugstore lipsticks. They're pigmented, although I wish they were even more matte, because I love matte lipsticks, and this is more of a demi matte, still has some shine and reflection to it.

May 25, 2015

I got this product to test and review.
When I got this lipstick I was so excited until I opened it and saw the shade. It was purple and I don't wear that colour until I gave it a try. Wow amazing !!!! I got so many compliments it was embarrassing. I guess Kate and Rimmel know what they are doing.
Well now you know I like the colour on to the effectiveness of the lipstick. It applies like a charm and does not bleed big bonus... It does stay on quite a long time just not the 8 hour they advertise but no lipstick has ever lasted that long for me anyway so this is a win for how long it last. Also after a couple of hours the colour is still true and not a very toned down one that you don't recognize the original colour.

My lips feel nice and soft not like other long wear lipstick where you feel dry and cracked. I definitely will buy this and I recommend to anyone looking for a great lipstick.

February 06, 2015

I've had this lipstick for a while, and its definitely stood the test of time. I purchased this because I had no red lipsticks at the time and this one was on sale and had the shade of red I was looking for, I got the shade 10 Rossetto. It's a versatile lipstick, it looks great worn on its own, with gloss, and with a light brushing of translucent powder through a tissue to make it matte. What I like best about it is that even when you apply powder and create a matte lip it remains soft and moisturized, as opposed to most matte lipsticks that dry out the lips. It stays on for an expected amount of time, nothing extraordinary, but still good. Given I don't wear lipstick all that often, I think its a great product and price for my needs.