Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lip Gloss
Good

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #464 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

2 quick and easy steps for 10 hour high fidelity colour with enduring shine.Step 1: lightweight non-sticky liquid lip colour bonds to lips.Step 2: unique liquid pearls gloss top coat seals and magnifies colour with a crystal shine gloss effect for the ultimate glass shine finish that will stay put.At last, a comfortable lipgloss that stays around.

May 24, 2011

I got this when it was on sale so I didn't really know what to expect ( I just couldn't walk away from a deal!). Anyways, I was pleasantly surprised by this lip gloss duo. The color came out to be very vibrant, exactly the same color on the tube. I find that in some other lip glosses, when I put it on, the gloss isn't as concentrated on my lips so the color isn't as bright. The other end of the tube, which is just a nice shimmery color gloss goes over it very nicely and I was surprised that it did stay on for a pretty long time. This is a really good drug store product but I wished I could have gotten a different shade since the color I got didn't suit my skin tone very well. Other than that, it's great.

March 25, 2011

It begins with a 2-part tube. One side has the lip color formula. The other side contains a 3-D effect gloss. Here's a little weird fact (bare with me - this may be a bit corny), the glossy formula in this duo is made in the US where as the colored formula is made in London. Cool, right? Uh...maybe not so much. But I thought it was interesting. I digress. Any who, after you apply Step 1 - the colored side - you will let it dry for about 30 to 45 seconds. You may feel a bit of tightening as the product dries and "locks" into your lips. Then apply the very shimmery gloss and that's it. You are done. No re-application required. You will, however, need to re-apply the gloss throughout the day - that part of the duo is not a "lasting finish." What I love about this product is that it doesn't affect the condition of my lips. Unlike other stay put lip products I've tried in the past like CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain.

The chances of me repurchasing Rimmel's Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lipgloss are 100%. In fact, I've returned back to the store and re-purchased 2 additional tubes. Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lipgloss is ideal for anyone who wants a long-lasting lip product that does not dry out their lips.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products