Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1123 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Professional polished perfection for flawless up to ten-day colour and shine. Enriched with micro-sized minerals that fill in imperfections on the nail surface, Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel creates a smooth and super glossy finish for up to 10 days of maximum colour impact and shine. Advanced micro formula technology with active time-released system enhances shine over time. It captures and reflects light for colour that shines with dimension. UV fade protection keeps colour true.

January 07, 2015

I have a pearl color for this and it stays pretty well but i would say the best thing is the brush

January 07, 2015

I'm really loving these nail polishes. I bought two and both of them last a good 5 days without chipping. Very impressed and they go on streak free as well.

I love this product !
They have great colors and are very lasting.
I work with my hands a lot, so nail polish usually wears really fast with me. I found that this particular one stays longer than a lot of others that I've tried.
It has a very easy large applicator as well.

August 29, 2013

I recently picked this up in Black Satin. I really love Rimmel's Base and Top Coat, so I figured their actual nail colours should be decent too!
I have only tested this out on my nails for the day to see how it wears, but I'm already impressed. The polish applies perfectly, especially with the brush it comes with, and it looked totally black with just one coat. It's a creamy black, but very deep, and it's super shiny as well! Plus it dried quickly and thoroughly after a few minutes, without using my quick dry top coat, which is pretty important to me when it comes to polish.
I'll definitely be checking out some more of Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro nail polishes now that I've tried this one. The packaging is great and the polishes seem to be great quality as well, especially for the price.

November 30, 2011

NAILPOLISH - Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro - up to 10 days (in Black Satin-430)

Unleash that inner goth in you. black midnight. One coat does it. dries decent - maybe 3 minutes.
I did two coats, about 5 minutes.

Last 10 days? Nope. In five days, edges flakes, but it is pretty considering I wash my hands more often than anyone , 3 kids where. If you wet your hands only for mealtimes and shower, this may hold you for 10 days. Re-apply is a breeze. Does not clog. I think I have this since summer, so good value for your money.

October 02, 2011

I actually didn't have any problem with this polish. I bought it in black satin for 2.99 on sale. I didn't even use a base or top coat for application and it's still staying on really well 5 days in. It dried quite fast and shiny. Considering how cheap it was I'm actually pretty impressed.

Updated On: October 02, 2011

I also loved the bigger brush so I could apply the polish fully on the nail without streaks or drying too fast.

July 18, 2011

I bought this in steel gray and while it's a great color the wear time was awful. With a base coat and top coat this only lasted 3 days when it chipped in big chunks. I only apply two thin coats so this was pretty disappointing.

0.5/5

July 05, 2010

I read so many positive reviews for this nail polish - so I was extremely disappointed when I applied this polish at 9 p.m. on Friday night and less than 12 hours later, it was already chipped on two nails! I touched up the spots that were chipped and by the next day, almost all of my nails had a chip. This product definately does not live up to the claim on the bottle of "up to 10 days" I can't even get a day out of this polish - the only thing good about this product was the color - I got Posh Pink and it's a beautiful bright summer color - wished it lasted :(

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags