Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 501 in Blush

June 01, 2016

I love this blush it lasts all day and it gives my cheeks that perfect glow without looking like I have too much on. It is always on sale at different stores and it is a reasonably priced blush.

October 31, 2015

Works well. Last all day. Doesn't smudge. Looks natural.

March 05, 2015

This has been my go-to every day blush since I bought it forever ago. I have the colour 115 Mauve Cool.
It's the softest wash of colour which works in the winter and in the summer if applied more generously. It has a slight hint of shimmer in it and it doesn't streak or cake on the face.
Towards the end of the day it just blends in with my foundation and looks natural.

I believe it's been discontinued, but if the formulations of the iteration of this line are just as good, definitely give it a shot!

April 15, 2014

Absolutely love this blush! I bought it in the shade "pink sorbet"- perfect everyday natural peachy pink color. Easy to blend, excellent color payoff, great price! It was under 5$ at Walmart when i bought it.

November 07, 2013

I have purchased the colour 140 Tickle me Pink

I really like this blush because it is light, and very natural looking, as if its a flush of the cheeks.

The product is easily buildable, so you can have a very light hand and have the natural look, or you can go wild and build it up!