Rimmel London Let It Go Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Gently removes all eye make up, including long lasting and waterproof make up. No oily residue. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Dermatologically and Ophthalmologically tested.

February 27, 2015

I've been in the search for eye makeup removers lately. I have to say that I wasn't super impressed with this one. If I were to sum it up, I would say it does an "ok" job. It gets off most of my eye makeup, but definitely not all of it. Sometimes I would wake up in the morning and have makeup under my eyes that had not been removed and had fallen through the night. It was pretty gentle, and didn't leave a residue. The price was also pretty reasonable and you get a good amount of product. Overall, I probably wouldn't buy it again, but it wasn't the worst eye makeup remover I have ever used. Just wasn't the best either.

August 09, 2014

This eye makeup remover works quite well, even on my waterproof liquid eyeliner and mascara. I am still left with a few chunks of mascara, but the product does a decent job at clearing it off. It also does not leave an oily residue.

March 01, 2014

I think that this removes eyeshadow for the most part, but because it has no oil in it, it sometimes won't remove eyeliner, or mascara. I find that I have to wipe multiple times, as the makeup does not melt off with this. It does dissolve some, but not all. This will not remove anything waterproof.

November 28, 2011

This is the only eye makeup remover I will use. I've tried em all and LOVE this one! It's not greasy at all, and leaves eyes clean and fresh. Have to scrub a bit for waterproof mascara though

August 28, 2011

I must say, I am not a fan. I bought this eye makeup remover in order to try something new, I have been using either the target brand or neutrogena eye makeup removers for the longest time and that's what I'm going to go right back to. I have been using the Rimmel London remover for the past two weeks now and I have not been impressed with the results. On the product label it claims that the product will "gently remove all eye makeup, including long lasting and waterproof makeup, with no oily residue." I agree with half of this argument, when removing my makeup I was never left with an oily residue. I have been using a waterproof mascara lately and I have found that this remover has trouble taking all of my mascara off. I have been left rubbing at my lashes with this product on a cotton round which causes my eye to get irritated and doesn't even remove all the mascara. In the morning prior to applying mascara I find myself using the makeup remover again and still getting more product off my lashes that the remover was unable to get off from the night before. I do have to say if you don't wear waterproof mascara I think this product would be great for you as there is no oily residue and the formula of the product itself is not irritating. However, the product does claim that it is able to remove waterproof mascara and therefore I think it should be able to do so effortlessly. I am sad to say, I will not be repurchasing this product.

October 13, 2010

I don't use very much make up on the daily basis, but yet it seemed like this product couldn't get all of it off. I don't know if it's just because my eyes are sensitive, but I had to stop using because it would literally make my eyes burn even after rinsing them. It was even worse when I wore eyeliner, it would take me forever to get it off!

February 08, 2010

This stuff is really good for removing eye make-up, even waterproof mascara! I have used other removers and they leave your eyes greasy feeling, but htis one doesn't.

January 30, 2010

I bought this to remove my waterproof mascara. It claims to be oil-free and effective against waterproof makeup, but they were wrong. All my eyeshadow/liner would be gone, but I would still be able to feel the hard mascara on my lashes! So, if you want a remover for general use, then this would be fine. But I think the product should do what they claim. Another note, this did not cause me to break out, and I did not develop any skin irritations from using this. I did finish the bottle, but had to buy another oil based remover to remove my mascara.

December 11, 2009

I use high end skin care after working in the industry for more then 15 yrs.

However this EMUR is not only as effective as many i have tried but the price is amazing!

At under 10$ this product is oil free, sting free and takes off everything quick.

I use ALOT of mascara and eyeshadow and waterproof liquid liner . This removes it with no residue.

It comes in a large 120ml size and can be found at drugstores and some food stores.
It often goes on sale.