Rimmel London Match Perfection Blush
Amazing

Rimmel London Match Perfection Blush Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 501 in Blush

July 01, 2015

This is a nice blush. The three colors form together to make a nice natural pink that just gives your cheeks a bit of a pop. It doesn't feel too heavy either. I really like it.

December 29, 2014

This product may be a good powder, but it is far from a blush. I had a very hard time getting any sort of colour on my face, never red or pink or any other "blushy" color. Not a good product.

October 23, 2014

Don't buy this blush! I used to love Rimmel's blush when they had single colours in a compact style package. It was seriously amazing blush (my colour was Pink Sugar). I sadly ran out of that blush a little while ago and went to buy it again, but Rimmel no longer makes their single colour blush (at least no where I've looked and I've looked everywhere!). I decided that since I loved Rimmel's blush before that I would go with their new blush offering, the Rimmel Match Perfection Blush. HUGE MISTAKE. I bought it in light/medium. It has three different shades to it that are supposed to blend to create a perfect blush for your skin tone.

What's wrong with it? For starters, it's really hard to get the product to stick to a blush brush. Once you manage to get the blush onto the brush, good luck getting it to show up on your face. There is absolutely no pigment in this blush, at all. It's awful. I piled it on and nothing. It's invisible. I even tried dabbing it on my face with the brush, and still nothing. The other issue I have with it is the smell. It smells... like plastic? Chemicals? Not good. The packaging is terrible too. The lid is supposed to twist on so it stays secure, but it doesn't twist into anything so it just sits on top of the blush base. The lid doesn't stay on in my makeup bag and it's only a matter of time before the flimsy lid cracks and breaks. Very annoying.

I wish Rimmel would bring back their single colour blushes because they were amazing!

Steer yourselves away from this blush Chicks!

August 05, 2014

The three tone combination makes a perfect match to my skin tone and is very light so it blends well

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag