Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 389 in Concealer

Skin Tone adapting 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area with an oxygen complex. Lets your skin breathe.

September 19, 2016

Bang for your buck! This concealer is good if you're on a budget and not trying to cover a lot of acne. I found it worked great on my under eye and nose redness, but on zits it wasn't great. Too much oil, I think.

September 19, 2016

I really like this product in terms of the concealer. It's creamy, easy to blend, and matches skin tone well. However, I find that the applicator is a little difficult to use. The brush itself is fine, but squeezing the tube means that it's hard to get the right amount of product. I find I either get too much or too little, then squeeze again and get too much. It's also difficult to fully empty the tube because of the design.

August 15, 2016

Bought this at Walmarts, I heard it was a good concealer. The price was excellent. I bought the colour 230 which was fair to light, it matched my skin perfectly. This is considered a concealer and highlighter, this covered all my blemishes and under eye bags, very creamy product.

March 31, 2016

I bought this concealer last year at Shoppers Drug Mart and it wasn't very expensive at all. I'm not exactly sure if others can notice a difference in my dark eye circles when I use it, but I can see a difference in it. It's easy to put on because it has a brush on the end of the applicator. I usually blend it in using my finger. I would purchase this again for sure.

March 22, 2016

This is a fantastic concealer! It works so well, especially under the eyes. Since it is a 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter, it helps to brighten up under my eyes, and leaves my skin looking beautiful! I still would wait until it goes on sale before purchasing it (why pay more if you don't have to?!) but it is still worth every penny regardless. I have tried many concealers, and without a doubt, this has been my absolute favourite.

March 12, 2016

I bought this when my usual wasn't available and I was desperate for something. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Although it didn't have the brightening effect that I usually look for, it did the job of covering up my dark under eye circles and lasted all day. No complaints here!

March 08, 2016

This product would get a much higher score if only they would put it in a different packaging. It comes in a squeeze tube with a little brush on the end. If you squeeze too hard it shoots out the end but once you use about half of it you have to squeeze that hard because it all sticks in the bottom of the tube. It is the worst. The product however, is great. It matched my skin tone perfectly and gave a decent coverage without being too thick. Works great as a minor blemish concealer and highlighter.

February 13, 2016

I use this concealer to cover my dark under eye circles. This product covers my circles without creasing, especially when used with a setting powder. My only complaint is the packaging, I find it hard to squeeze out the amount I need without getting too much. But for the price, I don't mind at all. Great concealer!

February 09, 2016

My second one so far and I love it!!!! It covers up my dark circles very good and all day !!!

February 09, 2016

Really amazing concealer and it's even better because you can use it as a highlighter.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products