Rimmel London Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #541 out of 775 in Mascara

Take big to the new MAX! New Volume Flash the MAX Mascara now in waterproof. Exclusive 'Lash Expand’ formula with collagen thickens lashes, while keratin helps to make them stronger, sleeker and shinier. This mascara features our BIGGEST BRUSH EVER with unique ‘Perfect Fit’ technology for perfect loading of each lash. Combined with a quick setting formula that dries in a flash, there isn't a clump in sight. Lashes are pumped to 14X more volume. Go from skinny to fat in 10 SECONDS FLAT.

February 12, 2016

It's affordable, long lasting, easy to apply, and waterproof. I found the first few applications to be clumpy because the formula is very wet and thick. Need to apply thin layer for multiple times to get the result.

February 12, 2016

Works great,stays on!
Stays on for the full 24 hours with easy removal. Also has a nice brush that's flexible and doesn't get goopy would buy this item in the future.

June 08, 2015

Wow!! I love it for the price!!

June 18, 2014

I loved this stuff I received it from a testing company and I instantly loved it. It made my eyes pop and I felt so sexy!!

March 27, 2014

Good staying power. Great wand. True black

March 25, 2014

CRY YOUR EYES OUT GIRLS because it actually works. Great product

October 02, 2012

Was so excited to try rimmel product for the first time, turns out it works just the same as all the rest dept store mascaras, no complaints, just not wowwed off my feet either. Would buy again if still on sale :)

June 12, 2012

This just had nothing to offer as far as volume goes. After about a hundren passes over my lashes I found no change what so ever except that my blonde lashes were now black. If your looking for a quick and easy mascara then keep on looking because you wont find it here.

May 24, 2012

Pros: it does add volume to my sparse Asian lashes, I like the packaging, it is waterproof (I tear up easily and the mascara holds), it is relatively easy to remove with normal makeup remover, the formula is fairly wet when I first apply it but dries relatively quickly, gives my lashes a fairly natural look, does length lashes a little bit (might not be as dramatic as some people want it but it suits me fine) and the mascara wand is easy to use.

Cons: on occasion the mascara causes my lashes to clump together when I apply a generous amount, I doubt it added 14X more volume to my lashes (but it might just be because I want a more "natural" look).

April 02, 2012

I love this mascara! I usually put on a mascara that lengthens beforehand, and use this mascara over top to create volume and thickness. My eyelashes always look big and bold and I get compliments all the time!! I love Rimmel Products.