Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #696 out of 1019 in Lipstick

Lips so cared for, true colour is maximised! Moisture Infusion: Innovative formula with 3 Super Moisturisers - Collagen, Polypeptides & Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates lips and improves their condition instantly and over time. Lips look and feel up to 70% more hydrated and up to 60% smoother - colour is maximised, all day long. Ultimate Colour Indulgence with SPF 20 Protection: Now infuse lips with perfectly luscious, luminous and richer colour: a wide & fine selection of perfectly blended, sumptuous shades. Caring colour complex of vitamin A, C & E, anti-oxidants and SPF 20 protects lips from everyday damage.

October 06, 2015

I have found my holy grail for the perfect red lipstick which will compliment my mid-warm skin tone, which can be slightly lighter or darker depending on the season. And, it's Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the colour Diva Red! It is the perfect shade of red without the shade leaning too orange or too blue. It is perfection!

It is very moisturizing as the name implies, and stay on your lips for several hours without having to reply. Since I adore matte lipstick more all I needed to do is press on a little translucent powder and pressed my lips together an voila...the matte version of Diva Red! :)

March 06, 2015

This is a really solid line of lipsticks. I have two shades, Coral Britannia, a shimmery nude/ coral, and Let's Get Naked, a creamy nude/ coral. The colour payoff and lasting power are both really good, and I find my lips are more moisturised than with many other lipsticks I've used. It's also tough to find sort of mod, pinky corals at the drugstore. Definitely try either of these if you've been hunting for one.

December 09, 2014

Moisture Renew Lipstick will leave you lips drenched in moisture and with a brilliant burst of color. I love the color I received, Nude Delight! It gives my lips just a hint of beautiful color and really did leave them moisturized unlike some lipsticks that can dry out your lips.

October 25, 2014

Rimmel is the best drugstore brand for lipsticks. I was anticipating this line of their lipsticks to make a comeback, and boy did they hit a home run. The formula is just as amazing as I remember and the colours are beautiful. I love that they are moisturizing without looking too shiny. Great lip product for a good price!

October 24, 2014

one of my beauty bag essentials, makes my lips look amazing!

October 24, 2014

AMAZING!! Gives you the glossy youthful look. Anyone can pull these colours off. Such a wide collection to chose from.

August 30, 2014

I got the moisture renew free off a contest rimmel ran. I'm in love with this lipstick and I don't usually wear it (but have since I got it lol). I received the notting hill nude. The colour is amazing, stays on for most of the day and doesn't dry lips at all. I would definitely buy this product.

May 27, 2014

I've been having a really hard time finding a good shade and quality product for my skin tone and hair color (I like my lipstick to match both) and I found the right match with Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick. I bought the 480/Classic Wine color and it's not too empowering, it applies really well and it's not sticky as most moisturizing lipstick tend to be. My lips used to be chapped but not anymore. I just put on my new lipstick and not only do I feel beautiful, it also treats my lips!

April 05, 2014

Nice packaging (the tube is a nice, shiny purple, nice shape, with a crown engraved on the top) The color is 'nude delight'. I chose it based on the color, as it is a great neutral shade for everyday wear. I noticed that this product really leaves my lips moisturized, yet I hadn't even realized that this lipstick was specially designed to moisturize until I used it, so this was a pleasant surprise, as I do not expect much from lipsticks from the pharmacy except the price which usually is not worth it. Some have commented that the color is light for my complexion, but I love lighter colored lipsticks and pairs well with my smokey eye makeup which I love rockin' every day these days. The truth is in the low stump that is barely there in the tube. (worthy of scooping out into a cosmetic sample container)

March 24, 2014

Rimmel`s products are really nice and so is this lipstick. It made my lips feel nice and soft and the colour lasted for hours. I didn`t need to reapply this lipstick for hours. There are many shades to choose from as well. The price is also greaté