Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

1.5/5

September 08, 2016

My overall experience with this product was quite a disappointing one.

First off, I couldn't find testers, so I had to take a shot in the dark and guess at my shade based on the packaging. I chose Hazel because the other brown shades looked extremely dark. To my dismay, Hazel turned out to be RED. There was no indication that this would be the case -- in fact, everything suggested that it would simply be a lighter brunette. This is for straight up redheads.

Secondly, this does not have a traditional spoolie. This has a very poor quality comb, which is very scratchy and doesn't really work if you're trying to comb the product evenly through your eyebrows.

Lastly, the pencil itself is incredibly dry, hard, and the tip is far too fat/round to be precise. There is simply no way you can draw realistic, feathery strokes with a pencil like this.

For the same price, you can go a few aisles over and buy the NYX Micro Brow. It's way better quality, has a spoolie, testers, and better shades to choose from.

April 27, 2015

I LOVE this eyebrow pencil in the cour hazel. I have received other eyebrow powders, markers, pencils, waxes etc but I ALWAYS come back to this. Unlike a lot of eyebrow products I have tried, this pencil stays in all day and makes your eyebrows looks natural but polished at the same time. The brush on the end helps to blend it but I find that working with it well sharpened really helps as well. I always get compliments on my brows and I always tell people that it's because this eyebrow pencil is so amazing.

February 20, 2014

As a girl born with blond brows and dark brown hair, brow pencils are very important to me. I love this one. It is inexpensive, goes on smooth, lasts all day and has a brush on the lid. I always have one in my bag!

February 18, 2014

I found that this pencil is very thick and does not apply easily. I may have just got an old stick from the drug store.

February 17, 2014

Yes, yes, yes. This eyebrow pencil, easily available at Shopper's Drug mart, is a perfect match for my eyebrows, applies easily, and stays on quite well. I do remove with eye make-up remover, so that I don't have to rub too hard. For anyone just starting to take care of their eyebrows, this is where I would start before investing in a pricier version.

June 01, 2012

this is the best eyebrow pencil / eyebrow product i've ever used! the pencil only comes in 3 shades, but they are very flexible shades. the pencil is the perfect size and the perfect texture, making filling your brows in easy and almost effortless. the packaging is cute -- i like the comb on the cap (although it really isn't much use). definetely worth every penny -- love this stuff! it's the bomb .com!

December 08, 2009

Unfortunately, I do not have the naturally thick eyebrows thinq qoinq for me. However, with thia eyebrow pencil I can shape my eyebrows to appear fuller without lookinq like a clown performed a makeover on my face! One of the most nifty parts about it is that there is a handy little brush on the cap of the pencil which helps to blend in the color to create that ever-so-natural look!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products