Rimmel London Recover Concealer
Amazing

Rimmel London Recover Concealer Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 389 in Concealer

Recover anti-fatigue concealer brightens the eye area to diminish the appearance of fine lines, creating a wide-awake look. Contains Vitamin E (anti-oxidant) to protect the delicate eye area from free radicals. 3 shades available.

March 01, 2011

I bought this product kind of randomly, because I had run out of concealer and it was on sale for 3.95, so I thought I would just get it for the time being. I was so pleasantly surprised. This concealer definitely gives others I've tried a run for their money, and it is so cheap! It will not cover really big imperfections or really dark under eye circles, but it is really nice if you're looking for light coverage, and a fresh face! It also blends in very nicely and has a light scent (which is not the greatest), but it goes away quickly. The product itself has lasting power, and it is even okay to reapply later in the day for a refresher, and it never looks cakey! I would recommend this to those looking for light coverage or just brightening the under-eye area!

January 30, 2010

I bought this because it was on clearance at my local grocery store, and because I was running out of my MAC concealer (the one in the tube). This is a very moisturizing concealer - doesn't leave any dry patches, effectively covers my darkness, etc. However there are some flaws. Like the MAC concealer, this is very liquidy and is meant for LIGHT COVERAGE. If you have very dark circles, you would probably be better off getting a cream/higher coverage concealer.

Another thing is that it only comes in maybe 4 shades? Definitely hard to pick which one to buy, so I just bought Ivory and Beige and usually mix them together to get the right shade. Troublesome, yes but I don't have a MAC near me right now, and this stuff can be cheap on a sale day!

December 24, 2009

I have not been impressed with Rimmel products in the past. I did not find they were up to par with other drugstore brands.

I bought this because I forgot my concealer and needed one for after work. I was on sale, and relatively inexpensive and I viewed it as a one-time thing.

Well, it turned out to be a great product. It goes on nice and smooth, and blends very well. It works particularly well on my under-eye circles.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml