Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Gel Pot Waterproof Eyeliner

Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Gel Pot Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #419 out of 777 in Eye Liner

April 17, 2015

I bought this eye liner to try on because it was on sale for around $6. The application was easy, it glided on fairly decent. After around 5-6 hours of wear, the outer corners or my lid started to smudge, even though the package says "waterproof", if it can't withstand a little bit of sun, I definitely can't wear it confidently everyday. The only good side to buying this gel liner is that it is very affordable and also comes with a eye liner brush for application.

March 02, 2015

People raved about this product to me and I decided I would like to get into gel liners more. It's nice an clean, sexy and very beautiful when done right. Well after much practice I finally got the hang of it. I love the brush, but it pops out of the hold too many times so I just kept the bush out of the lid. My biggest problem with this product is how much it smudges. I go from my house to outside and the next place that has a reflection my eyes look like raccoon eyes. At this point, I haven't even touched my eyes at all. It's a hard liner to clean up too and I really don't feel like carrying my make up remover in my bag just to fix my eye liner. Bottom line is I'm looking for a new gel liner... steer clear!

January 10, 2015

I have bought this and fell in love with it ..it is one of the best eyeliners I have tried yet , it's not heavy, goes on smooth , leaves a nice line thin or thick, doesn't clump or run ...

December 06, 2014

I really like the package and the convenience of having a brush build in is a nice treat. Well, I dislike the brush because I found it really hard to control and it's too thick. The eyeliner itself is a nice pigmented and creamy product that glides on easily onto my eyelids. It looks beautiful on the lids and I'm very happy with the look. However, the product smudged EVERYWHERE on my eyelids. I looked like a hot mess. :( A low staying powering of 3-4 hours before it starts melting around my eyes. This product is not for me as I have really greasy skin and eyelids.

December 06, 2014

This pruduct was given to me so I don't know the actual price. I can honestly say I love love love love this eyeliner! It has become my new favourite. I only used liquid eyeliner in the past but I always found it was very very easy to mess up. With this product, I started messing less and less. It's a lot easier to use the gel instead of the liquid. I also like the gel itself, it seems to not be too thick or too thin. So I think every girl (or guy) should at least try this for themselves. I think it's fabulous and easy on my skin. When I run out, I'll buy this gel eyeliner in the future.

September 30, 2014

I like this product even more then some of my expensive eyeliners. It goes on really smooth and doesn't tug on your eyelid. very pigmented as well.

September 08, 2014

Love this liner ... Have repurchased a good few and stocked
Up. I have this in both nude and in bronze. It goes
on sooooo smoothly and stays put!
The bronze is such a rich dark bronze .. Looks fab woth
My olive/ brown skin and hazel eyes!

September 05, 2014

I love this mascara it's one of my favorites. No clumps, the wand is great

August 08, 2014

Great product.

August 05, 2014

I purchased the black and brown liner because they were on clearance. I have used gel liners before, and was very happy with this brand as well. I like that the brush is attached to the gel, it makes it much easier to find in my makeup bag.