Rimmel London Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 851 in Mascara

Scandalous volume and lift, for lashes to really show off!
Breakthrough brush:
Flat side for volume
Ball tip for lasting lift
Fibre enriched formula for longer lashes

*Description via company website.

August 02, 2016

I really like this mascara and the brush makes a huge difference in how well it goes on. I did find that it got a little clumpy at one point but when I cleaned the brush off it brought it right back. A great product at a great price.

May 05, 2016

I tried this mascara for the first time this past weekend and it was a great purchase. The brush has two different sides, for length and for volume. Very easy to use, no clumps and my lashes looked perfect! Great curve and length with a very black coat to give the eyes that extra pop. Love it!

April 09, 2016

By far my favorite mascara. It coats evenly, doesn't clump, waterproof means waterproof. Long lasting
    Price is amazing. I get it on sale at Walmart for 5.99.
    I would recommend this to everyone.

March 31, 2016

This is my go to mascara when I don't want to wear makeup. After applying two costs my eyelashes are fuller and longer to the point where my lashes are hitting against my eyeglasses. No clump,no flake and no irritation to my sensitive eyes. I highly recommend.

February 02, 2016

this mascara really emphasizes small eyelashes and makes it super long without and clumps. its also really affordable, i bought this mascara 2 months ago and it still feel like new without it getting thick or dry up.

June 12, 2015

I have very light eye lashes this product brings mine out.

June 12, 2015

Great lash effect!!! thickness and length

May 04, 2015

I always have a problem with cosmetics and how they affect my sensitive eyes. This mascara is amazing and lasts for hours on ends. Comes in many colours and I am always looking for this when I am going to pick up my next mascara.

April 27, 2015

This mascara doesn't grab onto my lashes at all and it's very clumpy when you layer it.

April 27, 2015

This is my go to mascara. It makes my lashes long and thick, and it really makes my eyes pop. I find that with a lot of mascaras I'll have flakes on my face or in my eyes by the end of the day but I never have that problem with this one. The brush is fairly thick though, so if you have short or thin lashes I would recommend a different mascara with a smaller brush.