Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 793 in Eye Liner

Intense color, easy application, and soft and blendable formula for an easy smokey look.

0.5/5

September 27, 2016

One of the worst eye liners I have ever used, doesn't stay on, isn't very pigmentated, kinda dry also. Do not recommend wasting your money, the liquid pen version is just as bad as well.

September 08, 2016

I have this in the sparkly black shade. This is the absolute worst eyeliner I've used when it comes to smudging. As soon as I put it on, it smudges. If that's the look I'm going for, it's good, but there are a lot of times when I just want to line my upper lash line and have it stay put. In that respect, it's almost laughably bad.

I see a bunch of people raving about this on Youtube. People use this in their waterline and it apparently stays all day. All I can say is, HOW? Maybe I just got a dud, but this stuff is way too soft. I like an eyeliner that goes on smoothly, but it just doesn't adhere to my skin and moves around immediately. There's no way it's waterproof, and I don't even use it on the waterline.

August 14, 2016

I have been using Rimmed eyeliner for years now. It is the best eyeliner I have ever used . It glides on, the colour is great and it never runs. The only problem is they got rid of some of there colours, and I wish they would bring them back.

June 03, 2016

I just started to use this eyeliner about a month now and I love it. It stays on all day. I use it in my waterline and it doesn't smudge at all. This is an awesome eyeliner.

April 27, 2016

I love the bold colors and how the eyeliner glides so easy, no pulling or tugging on the eye. These waterproof eyeliners last all day too. I think l own every color.

February 16, 2016

I love eyeliner, I originally bought this one for the great price and fell in love! It lasts all day and goes on smooth, bold colours. I would recommend this eyeliner for sure!

November 05, 2015

The eyeliner came free with the Rimmel scandal eyes Lycra flex mascara! So for the price it's amazing an amazing eyeliner. I do find it a bit thick bit it does glide across the nicely! But this product does require extra effort to remove even with makeup remover

July 31, 2015

great value for the quality of the product. good for everyday use. nothing too extraordinary.

July 23, 2015

Not crazy about the black shade I find it doesn't last very long but the other colours are fun to have.

July 23, 2015

Beautiful colours, smooth, easy application, hours of wear, and creates the desired effect promised. The only issue I have with it is the sharpening aspect. Would be so much more user friendly if it was a self-sharpening product.